The QualityStocks Daily Stock List
- Balmoral Resources Ltd. (BALMF)
- Cansortium, Inc. (CNTMF)
- InterCure Ltd. (IRCLF)
- Mene, Inc. (MENEF)
- Puration, Inc. (PURA)
- Sono-Tek Corporation (SOTK)
- Torque Esports Corp. (MLLLF)
- Troubadour Resources, Inc. (TROUF)
- Upper Street Marketing, Inc. (UPPR)
- Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. (DPWW)
- Integrity Applications, Inc. (IGAP)
- Beyond Commerce, Inc. (BYOC)
- Pure Energy Minerals Limited (PEMIF)
- OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OBMP)
Balmoral Resources Ltd. (BALMF)
Junior Mining Network, The Northern Miner, GlobeNewswire, Streetwise Reports, Stockhouse, News Scanner, Proactive Investors, Dividend.com, OTC Markets, Mining Feeds, InvestorsHub, Wallet Investor, Trading View, and Market Screener reported earlier on Balmoral Resources Ltd. (BALMF), and we also highlight the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Balmoral Resources Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. An exploration stage company, it controls a portfolio of highly prospective nickel sulphide projects in the greenstone belts of Ontario and Quebec. The Company’s principal property is the Detour Trend project in Quebec. Incorporated in 1983, Balmoral Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Company lists on the OTC Markets’ OTCQX.
Balmoral Resources’ goal is to maximize shareholder value via the discovery and definition of high-grade, Canadian gold and base metal assets. Balmoral primarily explores for gold, nickel, copper, cobalt, platinum, and palladium deposits. The Company’s flagship, 1,000 km2 Detour Gold Trend Project hosts the resource stage Bug and Martiniere West gold deposits and the Grasset nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE deposit.
The high-grade Martiniere gold system and the large H3 (Grasset) nickel-copper-PGE discovery are currently the focus of Balmoral’s activities. The Martiniere Property is positioned centrally within the Detour Gold Trend Project, about 45 km east of, and along geological trend from, Canada’s second largest gold mine and a similar distance north northeast of Hecla’s Casa Berardi gold mine.
The Grasset Property includes the southern portion of the Grasset Ultramafic Complex (GUC), which extends across Balmoral’s adjacent Fenelon and Jeremie Properties for a minimum of 10 kilometers. The GUC is wholly-owned by Balmoral Resources and hosts multiple magmatic nickel-copper-cobalt-PGE discoveries made since 2012.
In December, Balmoral Resources announced that it started its largest ground geophysical survey in more than four years, targeting the Area 51 gold system on its wholly-owned Fenelon Property in Quebec. The Fenelon Property forms part of Balmoral’s district-scale Detour Gold Trend Project in Quebec.
The I.P. survey now underway on the Company’s Fenelon Property will provide first-pass coverage of the untested Area 50 and Area 51 West exploration targets. Furthermore, it will add to the existing I.P. coverage of the Area 52 target. The latter target area has been confirmed to host the southern continuation of the Area 51 gold system and Balmoral’s recent high-grade Ripley Zone gold discovery.
Balmoral Resources Ltd. (BALMF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.30343, up 3.5067%, on 163,652 volume with 49 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 208,904 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.065700002/$0.38499999.
Cansortium, Inc. (CNTMF)
New Cannabis Ventures, Stock Gumshoe, Street Insider, TipRanks, Market Screener, InvestorsHub, Proactive Investors, Cannabis Daily, Nasdaq, Stock Target Advisor, Wallet Investor, TradingView, Stockwatch, Stockhouse, Dividend Investor, and BioPortfolio reported earlier on Cansortium, Inc. (CNTMF), and today we highlight the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Cansortium, Inc. is a medical cannabis company with a global mission to deliver the highest standards of cannabis care from nursery to laboratory to shelf. The OTCQB-listed Company is a vertically-integrated, international provider of premium-quality medical cannabis operating under the Fluent™ brand (formerly Knox Medical). Formed in 2015, Cansortium has its corporate office in Miami, Florida.
The Company operates in highly populous medical cannabis markets. Cansortium, by way of its subsidiaries, operates cultivation, processing and dispensary facilities across Florida, Texas, and Puerto Rico, as well as a dispensary license in Pennsylvania. In addition, Cansortium has licensed cultivation facilities in Colombia and Canada, with licensing pending in Michigan.
Cansortium’s state-of-the-art cultivation and processing technologies enable the production of a set of premium cannabis products. The Company’s Fluent brand is a vertically-integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of premium cannabis products. Fluent has invested significantly in developing first-class products and gaining more understanding of the potential of cannabis.
In December 2019, Cansortium announced it continues to expand its Florida presence with the December 5th opening of its 18th Florida dispensary in a prime location in Lakeland, Florida. The new 2,000 square-foot Lakeland dispensary (located at 4825 US Highway 98 North, along Interstate 4 between Tampa and Orlando) will serve the more than 600,000 residents of Polk County that includes a large and varied corporate population and Florida Southern College.
In addition, last month, Cansortium and the recently-formed Special Committee of the Board of Directors announced the signing of separate definitive agreements to sell the Company's non-core operations in Canada and Puerto Rico. Terms of the sales, each subject to customary conditions and regulatory approvals, were not disclosed.
Mr. Neal Hochberg, Chairman of the Board and of the Special Committee, said, "The key objectives of the Special Committee's strategic initiatives are to generate value from the Company's non-core assets and to prioritize capital allocation toward profitable growth. Together with the previously announced strategic reorganization and growth initiatives, the sale of the Company's Canadian and Puerto Rican assets frees up important capital and reduces the Company's operating costs, enabling management to increase its focus on the large, actionable opportunities in Florida and other U.S. markets."
Cansortium, Inc. (CNTMF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.399, off by 7.4246%, on 31,451 volume with 15 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 25,952 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.27000001/$2.50.
InterCure Ltd. (IRCLF)
Stock Target Advisor, Macroaxis, OTC Markets, Morningstar, Nasdaq, TeleTrader, Profit Confidential, TipRanks, Penny Stock Base, Predict Wall Street, Cannabis Stock Trades, Stockhouse, Barchart, and Wallet Investor reported earlier on InterCure Ltd. (IRCLF), and today we are highlighting the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
InterCure Ltd. is a medical cannabis company listed on the OTC Markets. It invests in the biomedical, life sciences, as well as biotechnology sectors in Israel and worldwide. The Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary is Canndoc. This subsidiary has been pioneering Pharma-Grade medical cannabis for greater than 11 years. Established in 1994, InterCure has its corporate headquarters in Israel.
The Canndoc subsidiary delivers Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) pharma-grade cannabis solutions to attain better patient health and treatment outcomes. Over the years, Canndoc has provided over 500,000 doses to 15,000 patients. Canndoc has demonstrated considerable expertise across the entire value chain. This is from research, cultivation, and processing, to product development and advanced GMP clinical trials pipeline initiation.
Canndoc's medicinal cannabis clinical pipeline includes late stage studies validating its GMP pharma-grade cannabis products for epilepsy, fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain, side effects of chemotherapy in cancer patients, Parkinson's disease, rheumatic arthritis, radicular pain, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and lumbar radiculopathy.
Recently, InterCure announced that Canndoc initiated a Phase 3 clinical trial with the Shamir Medical Center (Assaf HaRofeh) for the treatment of children with autism spectrum disorder. Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center is one of the largest leading government hospitals in Israel. Enrolment in the study of about 100 patients age 8-18 is already taking place.
This program will be led by Dr. Orit Stoller, a pediatric neurologist at the Autism Center at Shamir (Assaf HaRofeh), and Prof. Mati Berkovitch, Head of the Clinical Pharmacology Unit at the Shamir Medical Center (Assaf HaRofeh), validating the safety and efficacy of Canndoc's GMP pharmaceutical grade cannabis product T1/C20 for children with autism spectrum disorder.
Alon Granot, Canndoc’s Chief Executive Officer, said, "Our late stage clinical trial pipeline places Canndoc at the forefront of global clinical GMP-standard medical cannabis research. We are delighted to initiate Phase 3 trial with the most experienced and devoted physicians team bringing hope to these special kids and their families."
InterCure Ltd. (IRCLF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $1.22, even for the day, on 2,300 volume with 3 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 6,509 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.949999988/$4.3499999.
Mene, Inc. (MENEF)
Streetwise Reports, Visual Capitalist, Street Insider, Dividend.com, Morningstar, Seeking Alpha, Otc.watch, Goldmoney, Stockwatch, GlobeNewswire, Dividend Investor, Trading View, Market Screener, Investors Hangout, MarketWatch, Wallmine, Global Banking and Finance, Stockhouse, and GuruFocus reported previously on Mene, Inc. (MENEF), and today we report on the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Mene, Inc. is an online 24 karat investment jewelry brand. It designs, manufactures, and markets gold and platinum jewelry. The Company crafts pure 24 karat gold and platinum jewelry that is transparently sold by gram weight. Roy Sebag and Diana Widmaier-Picasso founded Mene with a mission to restore the relationship between jewelry and savings. Mene is based in Toronto, Ontario.
The Company empowers consumers through marrying innovative technology, timeless design, and pure precious metals to create pieces that endure as a store of value. Through mene.com, customers can buy jewelry, monitor the value of their collection over time, and sell or exchange their pieces by gram weight at present market prices. Mene offers charms, chains, bands, earrings, pendants, rings, bracelets, and gifts under the Mene brand name.
Mene jewelry is crafted from pure 24 karat gold or platinum, the same form that these precious metals are found in nature. The Company’s jewelry will never tarnish, is hypoallergenic, and also antimicrobial. Mene jewelry is crafted from pure gold that is ethically sourced from gold mines in the State of Nevada, and the Province of Ontario.
Mene’s gold carries the coveted London Bullion Market’s Responsible Sourcing Certification. In addition, the Company only sources metals mined by publicly traded precious metal miners who are held accountable to stricter environmental best-practices.
Mene is the first jewelry brand to sell only 24 karat gold and platinum jewelry without gems, diamonds, alloys, or anything else. Moreover, it is the only jewelry company worldwide that prices its jewelry by gram weight while also transparently disclosing its profit margins. This permits customers to know what percentage of the purchase price in every piece of jewelry is an investment in pure gold or platinum and what component is the fee earned by Mene. Mene keeps its profit margin at approximately 20 percent.
In December, Mene launched a new Menē x unlimited edition jewelry collection in collaboration with The Easton Foundation. This is a non-profit and charitable organization founded by Louise Bourgeois dedicated to preserving her legacy. Menē x Louise Bourgeois marks Mene’s first collaboration with an artist. Louise Bourgeois is the most influential female sculptor of the 20th century. This is the first time that The Easton Foundation has partnered with a jewelry brand for an unlimited series of 24k gold and platinum jewelry.
Mene, Inc. (MENEF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.3729, up 7.8369%, on 50,435 volume with 21 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 41,280 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.209399998/$0.700699985.
Puration, Inc. (PURA)
Small Cap Exclusive, Beat Penny Stocks, Stock of the Week, CannabisMarketCap, OTC Markets, TradingView, Nasdaq, GlobeNewswire, StockInvest.us, InvestorsHub, OTC PR Wire, GuruFocus, Insider Financial, Proactive Investors, Market Screener, PR Newswire, Stockhouse, Wallet Investor, TMXmoney, and Stockopedia reported beforehand on Puration, Inc. (PURA), and today we report on the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Puration, Inc. is the producer of EVERx CBD Infused Sports Drink, the leading CBD (cannabidiol) beverage in the sports nutrition marketplace. The Company launched the EVERx CBD Infused Sports Waters in the Spring of 2017. Its sales grew 600 percent in the first year after the launch of EVERx. EVERx has more than twice the CBD of most CBD infused waters on the market. Puration attained $1 million in revenue in 2018. It then reported another $1 million in revenue in the first six months of 2019. Puration has its head office in Farmers Branch, Texas.
Puration is reorganizing to focus its efforts on the cannabis beverage industry. The Company is implementing an acquisition campaign targeting other cannabis beverage operations as part of an overall strategy to speed up an expansion of its portfolio of cannabis beverage brands.
In December, Puration announced entering into a contract to commence bottling EVERx CBD Sports Water in Europe. Recently, Puration announced acquiring a company to facilitate bottling in Europe as part of an overall initiative to expand bottling capacity globally. In addition, the Company recently signed a distribution agreement in Europe estimated to add $4 million in sales in 2020. Puration Management indicates that the potential of European distribution beyond the initial $4 million projection warranted the establishment of a local bottling capacity.
Furthermore, in December, Puration announced it anticipates doubling its 2020 $8 million revenue target with the introduction of its new white label cannabis infused beverage bottling business. It announced entering into the white label cannabis infused beverage production sector taking advantage of its cannabis infused beverage formulation and production experience and its expanding bottling capacity to capture a much larger portion of the overall worldwide cannabis beverage sector.
The Company’s expanded production capacity is now in place. Puration has begun the effort to secure its first white label contracts. Company Management expects that within 90 days and being able to model the potential of the first white label contracts, it will release a more specific 2020 revenue target.
Puration, Inc. (PURA), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.0389, up 2.8284%, on 1,405,917 volume with 140 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 2,407,449 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.037/$0.150000005.
Sono-Tek Corporation (SOTK)
Zacks, Micro Small Cap, Annual Reports, Capital Cube, Street Insider, Wallet Investor, MarketBeat, Silicon Investor, StockInvest.us, Simply Wall St, Stockwatch, Whale Wisdom, 4-Traders, InvestorsHub, Information Vine, and OTC Markets reported previously on Sono-Tek Corporation (SOTK), and we highlight the Company as well, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Sono-Tek Corporation designs and manufactures ultrasonic coating systems for applying on parts and components for the microelectronics/electronics, alternative energy, medical, industrial, and research and development/other markets globally. The Company is the foremost developer and manufacturer of ultrasonic coating systems. Its solutions are environmentally-friendly, efficient, and highly reliable. Sono-Tek is based in Milton, New York. The Company’s shares trade on the OTC Markets Group’s OTCQX.
Ultrasonic coating is an innovative, environmentally-friendly, low velocity spray technology. It creates micron thickness, very uniform protective and functional thin films with no clogging and very little overspray. Sono-Tek develops and manufactures ultrasonic coating systems for applying precise, thin film coatings to protect, strengthen or smooth surfaces on parts and components for diverse markets. These include specialized glass applications in construction and automotive.
Sono-Tek’s solutions enable considerable reductions in overspray, savings in raw material, water and energy usage. Furthermore, they provide improved process repeatability, transfer efficiency, high uniformity, as well as reduced emissions.
The Company’s inventive, patented coating systems provide complete solutions to complex and varied coating challenges in a variety of worldwide industries, from research and development (R&D) through high volume production. All of its ultrasonic coating systems integrate Sono-Tek ultrasonic nozzles, liquid delivery, and full system controls. Machines range from R&D tabletop systems, standalone fully enclosed programmable systems, and wide area continuous production inline systems.
Today, Sono-Tek announced a new ultrasonic coating system, the FlexiCoat EMI, specifically designed for conformal spraying of EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) shielding material onto semiconductor packages. FlexiCoat EMI is an automated XYZ coating system specifically engineered and proven to spray copper and silver-filled shielding materials with precise control of coating characteristics and little overspray.
Sono-Tek developed a special ultrasonic nozzle configuration for these EMI applications, which provides a more targeted spray area that significantly lessens overspray versus all other spray types. The new nozzle design is fully integrated into the FlexiCoat EMI system, along with a variety of other application-driven features to make the system a complete coating solution for EMI shielding coatings.
Sono-Tek Corporation (SOTK), closed Tuesday's trading session at $2.24, even for the day, on 95 volume with 1 trade. The average volume for the last 3 months is 3,698 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $1.89999997/$3.00.
Torque Esports Corp. (MLLLF)
Penny Stock Hub, Investing News, Capital10X, Macroaxis, Morningstar, Financial Buzz, Nasdaq, InvestorsHub, Barchart, Frankly Media, and Stockhouse reported beforehand on Torque Esports Corp. (MLLLF), and today we are highlighting the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Torque Esports Corp. recently restructured its business and leadership team. The Company now concentrates exclusively on two areas – esports racing and esports data provision. Torque has publishing, IP (Intellectual Property), content, and data expertise in its portfolio, combined with a new board and management team.
Torque Esports lists on the OTCQB. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. It was previously known as Millennial Esports Corp. It changed its name to Torque Esports Corp. in October of 2019.
The Company’s goal is to revolutionize esports racing and the racing gaming genre through its industry-leading gaming studio Eden Games ( Lyon, France ). Eden Games concentrates on mobile racing games and its innovative motorsport IP. This includes World's Fastest Gamer (created and managed by wholly-owned subsidiary IDEAS+CARS, Silverstone UK).
Stream Hatchet is a Barcelona, Spain -based wholly-owned subsidiary of Torque Esports. Building on the leading position of Stream Hatchet, Torque also provides strong esports data and management information to brands, sponsors, and industry leaders. This data enables the esports industry to monetize the huge number of participants in the gaming and esports space.
This past November, Torque Esports, Frankly, Inc. (TLK.V) (OTCQX:FRNKF), and WinView, Inc. announced that the three companies have agreed to combine to form an integrated news, gaming, sports and esports platform. The combined company will be called Engine Media Holdings, Inc. ("ENGINE"), [Esports, News, Gaming, Interactive Network, Engagement]. It will be co-led by Torque Esports Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Mr. Darren Cox and Frankly CEO Mr. Lou Schwartz. WinView Executive Chairman, Mr. Tom Rogers, who also serves as Chairman of Frankly, will serve as Executive Chairman of ENGINE.
At the end of December, Torque Esports’ earlier announced plan of arrangement under the Business Corporations Act (Alberta) involving Torque, UMG and the holders (UMG Shareholders) of common shares of UMG was completed on December 31, 2019. The Arrangement was approved at the special meeting of UMG Shareholders held on December 17, 2019 and the final order regarding the Arrangement was granted by the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta on December 18, 2019. UMG Media Ltd. is a premier esports company in North America. UMG offers live gaming entertainment events and online play.
Torque Esports Corp. (MLLLF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $1.15, up 38.6712%, on 66,371 volume with 122 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 48,276 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.382499992/$8.2425003.
Troubadour Resources, Inc. (TROUF)
Investor Ideas, Resource Maven, MineStat, Investorx, Stockwatch, Stockhouse, Northern Miner, Insider Tracking, and Junior Mining Network reported previously on Troubadour Resources, Inc. (TROUF), and today we are highlighting the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Troubadour Resources, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada. It explores for copper and gold deposits. The Company was previously known as Grandore Resources, Inc. It changed its name to Troubadour Resources, Inc. in February of 2017. The Company is based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Troubadour Resources has its Amarillo Copper Project. The Amarillo Property comprises 7 mineral claims encompassing 4,178 hectares. It is positioned in the heart of a major mining district. The project is 30km West of Peachland, with access along the Peachland FSR logging road from Highway 97. The multi-element signature of the Amarillo Copper Project area is consistent with a large multi-phase mineralizing system. It is very similar to some of the neighbouring world-class mining operations.
Troubadour Resources previously provided notice that it will no longer be proceeding with the acquisition of Privateer Gold Mines as announced on March 5, 2019. The letter of intent (LOI) was entered into on February 28, 2019 with Surespan Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Privateer Gold Ltd., granting an option to Troubadour to acquire all of the issued and outstanding shares of Privateer.
Privateer is the owner of the Surespan gold property (Privateer Gold Mines) that encompasses the historic Zeballos high-grade gold mining camp on the northwest coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia (B.C.), near the town of Zeballos. On May 28, 2019, the LOI was terminated without a definitive agreement being entered into between the parties.
Recently, Troubadour Resources announced it mobilized field crews to its 100 percent owned Amarillo Cu-Au Porphyry project in southwestern B.C. The planned field work will comprise prospecting, geochemical sampling, geological mapping and a drone survey over high priority areas to further define drill targets for a follow-up exploration drill program starting in the coming weeks. The Amarillo remains Troubadour Resources’ flagship project and will be the focus of its exploration efforts for the foreseeable future.
Troubadour Resources, Inc. (TROUF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.0659, up 31.80%, on 200 volume with 1 trade. The average volume for the last 3 months is 15,121 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.035/$0.109999999.
Upper Street Marketing, Inc. (UPPR)
NetworkNewsWire, OTC.Watch, OTC Markets, Financial Buzz, Street Insider, Emerging Growth, Investor Ideas, Wallet Investor, Proactive Investors, Dividend Investors, Stockwatch, News to Watch, Investors Hangout, and Stockopedia reported earlier on Upper Street Marketing, Inc. (UPPR), and we also highlight the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Upper Street Marketing, Inc. is one of the only companies in the world to control every phase of the cannabidiol (CBD) extraction cycle from seed to consumer. The Company’s intention is to be a leader in FDA cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) capabilities in the hemp and CBD marketplace. It is established and entrenched in the Colorado hemp marketplace with significant opportunities for organic expansion and synergistic mergers and acquisitions. Upper Street Marketing’s wholly-owned subsidiary is Growing Springs Holdings Corporation.
Upper Street Marketing is under contract to cultivate 360 acres of hemp for 2019 and beyond. The Company owns a 100,000 square foot facility for processing Cannabidiol or CBD from hemp in Center, Colorado. Its plan is to be able to grow and process up to 1,000,000 pounds of bio-mass in 2019 and up to 4,000,000 pounds of bio-mass in 2020.
In addition, Growing Springs Holdings /Upper Street Marketing is negotiating an additional 3,000 acres of hemp for cultivation in Colorado for 2020 – 2023. The Company has leased a 13,000 square foot CBD approved laboratory facility in San Diego, California for the processing of CBD extracts. It will look to install capacity to produce 100,000 kilos annually of CBD Isolate over the next 36 months.
Upper Street Marketing (UPPR) and its subsidiary Growing Springs Holdings entered into an agreement to process 1.5 million pounds of hemp biomass into cannabidiol (CBD) isolates and distillates with a value of about $200 million. Fox Organic Farms will deliver the biomass from its 830-acre Saguache, Colorado cultivation to UPPR-affiliated extraction facilities in October, where it will undergo conversion into pharmaceutical-grade CBD products in exchange for a 50 percent share of the revenue.
Upper Street Marketing recently announced the closing of its recently announced acquisition of twenty percent of Catch Capital Partners, Inc. The Company issued five million shares to the Principals of Catch Capital Partners. Catch Capital Partners is a Canadian company advancing projects in the outdoor cannabis and hemp space.
Upper Street Marketing, Inc. (UPPR), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.49, up 63.3333%, on 1,000 volume with 1 trade. The average volume for the last 3 months is 2,174 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.219999998/$2.22250008.
Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. (DPWW)
Business Insider, The Street, Barchart, 4-Traders, MarketWatch, InvestorsHub, Insider Financial, StockAnalyst24, Stockhouse, GlobeNewswire, Daily Marijuana Observer, Penny Stock Tweets, Barchart, Stock Invest, Seeking Alpha, Financial Content, and PR Newswire reported earlier on Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. (DPWW), and today we report on the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. is a real estate and consumer retail development company. It concentrates on developing the Company as the world’s first "premium" marijuana brand. Its tenants are stand-alone, independent businesses and Diego Pellicer Worldwide has no ownership in them. OTCQB-listed, Diego Pellicer Worldwide has its corporate headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
The Company’s initial revenues originate from leasing real estate and selling non-cannabis related products. Diego Pellicer does not grow or sell marijuana or marijuana infused products. It leases legally compliant locations for growing, retailing, or the medical dispensing of marijuana.
The Company is where responsible marijuana connoisseurs and sommeliers assemble to explore the world of premium marijuana. Diego Pellicer is the international leader in property acquisitions and leasing in the developing cannabis space. Its initial focus is to acquire and develop legally compliant real estate locations for the purposes of leasing them to State licensed companies in the cannabis industry.
Diego Pellicer participates in the profit of café operations of non-infused products; participates in the profit of ancillary products, including branded apparel; and in some instances, it signs contracts with its tenants, with the right to acquire at its discretion. The Company has secured numerous premier locations in Colorado, Washington, and Oregon. Its first flagship store tenant, Diego Pellicer-Washington (3,000 sq. ft. space) passed its final inspection for retail marijuana sales and began operations in Q4 2016. This flagship store features high-end cannabis products and accessories.
Recently, Diego Pellicer Worldwide announced that Diego Pellicer - Colorado celebrated its second anniversary on Valentine's Day announcing record-breaking sales. Diego Pellicer Worldwide announced the Denver licensee's location reported a 111 percent year-over-year growth from January 2017 to January 2019.
Mr. Ron Throgmartin, Chief Executive Officer of Diego Pellicer Worldwide, said, “We congratulate Diego Pellicer – Colorado's team on its success. With our leadership, branding model and experience, we look forward to helping other retailers and operators experience such prosperity."
Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. (DPWW), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.0159, up 44.5455%, on 671,092 volume with 51 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 902,695 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.008899999/$0.094999998.
Integrity Applications, Inc. (IGAP)
Stockflare, Wallet Investor, MarketWatch, Simply Wall St, Stockopedia, PR Newswire, SmallCapVoice, Morningstar, Market Exclusive, Wallmine, Market Screener, OTC Markets Group, GuruFocus, Capital Cube, and YCharts reported previously on Integrity Applications, Inc. (IGAP), and today we report on the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Integrity Applications, Inc. is the maker of GlucoTrack® - a non-invasive device for measuring glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes. GlucoTrack® is a monitoring device that quickly measures and displays an individual's glucose level in about a minute without finger pricking or any pain. OTCQB-listed, Integrity Applications is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware. The Company has a research and development (R&D) site in Ashdod, Israel.
Integrity Applications is focusing on three important initiatives - GlucoTrack Commercialization in Europe; GlucoTrack U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Approval; and a Product Roadmap. The Company’s initial principal emphasis is on the commercialization of GlucoTrack in Europe. GlucoTrack® has received CE Mark and KFDA approvals for type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes. It is now in the early stages of commercialization in Europe, South Korea, as well as other geographies.
GlucoTrack® features a small sensor. This sensor clips to the earlobe and measures the user's glucose level using inventive and patented sensor technology. The measured signals undergo analysis using a proprietary algorithm and subsequently a calculated glucose level is displayed on a small handheld device the size of a small mobile phone.
The glucose results are stored in the device and used to project an estimated HbA1c level using a proprietary algorithm. The device can also display glucose values graphically. This allows the user to monitor glucose levels over time. GlucoTrack® is presently experimental in the United States. It is limited to investigational use only.
In December of 2018, Integrity Applications announced that it launched a Customer Experience Program in the Netherlands with its exclusive distributor MediReva and renowned clinical thought leaders in the field of diabetes care. The chief purpose of this program is to demonstrate real-world patient and health care professional experience with GlucoTrack® as a solution for daily glucose monitoring, and to further hasten commercialization and the reimbursement process in the Netherlands.
Integrity Applications, Inc. (IGAP), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.5895, up 68.3805%, on 688 volume with 3 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 1,544 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.170000001/$0.75999999.
Beyond Commerce, Inc. (BYOC)
Zacks, OTC Markets, Penny Stock Tweets, Stockhouse, InvestorsHub, YCharts, Street Insider, Market Screener, Wallet Investor, Simply Wall St, Financial Content, MarketWatch, Investors Hangout, Barchart, The Street, Tip Ranks, 4-Traders, GuruFocus, Stockopedia, OTC.Watch, TradingView, Morningstar, Insider Financial, and Stockinvest reported earlier on Beyond Commerce, Inc. (BYOC), and we also report on the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Beyond Commerce, Inc. is a planned provider of B2B (Business to Business) internet marketing analytics, technologies, and related services. The Company’s planned objective is to develop, acquire, and deploy disruptive strategic software technology that will build on organic growth potential. Additionally, its planned goal is to exploit cross-selling opportunities. Beyond Commerce is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Company’s shares trade on the OTC Markets Group’s OTCQB.
The Company operates as a holding enterprise that focuses on “big data” companies in the global B2B Internet Marketing Analytics/Technology and Services space. Beyond Commerce plans to provide a cohesive digital product and services platform. This is to provide clients with a single point of contact for their big data, marketing and related sales initiatives. The Company’s emphasis is to develop, acquire, and also deploy disruptive strategic software technology and market-changing business models through acquisition or organic growth.
In August of 2018, Beyond Commerce announced that it was added to the LD Micro Index effective August 1, 2018. Beyond Commerce Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. George Pursglove, said at that time, "This is an exciting time for us as we continue to execute on business milestones which are translating into additional exposure in the capital markets and building on our goals for corporate transparency and credibility with stakeholders. LD Micro has championed the microcap space and I am proud that we have been included in their index and to be recognized with other successful peers in the microcap space."
Recently, Beyond Commerce announced that it signed a definitive business combination agreement with PathUX, LLC. Beyond Commerce Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. George Pursglove, said, "PathUX provides Cloud based marketing automation software and will make a great addition to our future vision, has recurring revenues and a great team. We look forward to our future growth plans together. We expect the provisions of the agreement to be implemented in the second quarter of 2019.”
Beyond Commerce, Inc. (BYOC), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.0016, up 33.3333%, on 18,902,251 volume with 79 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 3,937,163 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.000899999/$0.097450003.
Pure Energy Minerals Limited (PEMIF)
InvestorsHub, Stockhouse, ninepoint, Junior Mining Network, and TradingView reported on Pure Energy Minerals Limited (PEMIF), and today we are highlighting the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
Pure Energy Minerals Limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties. The Company is a lithium-brine resource developer working to become a low-cost supplier for the growing lithium battery industry. Its flagship lithium brine project is in Clayton Valley, Nevada, immediately adjacent to North America’s only producing lithium mine, which is Albemarle’s Silver Peak lithium brine mine. Pure Energy Minerals is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Company lists on the OTC Markets’ OTCQB.
Pure Energy Minerals is also at the front line of new processing technologies for lithium. This is through its collaboration with global multinational technology partners including Tenova Bateman (Tenova Bateman Technologies).
The Clayton Valley South Project is in Esmeralda County, Nevada. The Clayton Valley South (CVS) Project contains an inferred mineral resource of 816,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE), reported in accordance with Canadian National Instrument 43-101 (N1 43-101) on July 28, 2015. The Project is a 9,500 Acre Lithium Brine Project.
The Clayton Valley lithium deposit has high levels of lithium contained in a series of aquifers. Metallurgical and process studies are taking place at the Clayton Valley South Project to better understand the feasibility and economics of utilizing modern environmentally-responsible processing technology to convert the Clayton Valley South brines into high purity lithium products for new energy storage uses.
Pure Energy Minerals announced in December of 2017 the completion of its acquisition of 1,450 acres (587 hectares) of unpatented claims in Esmeralda County, Nevada (the Clayton NE Claims). The Clayton NE Claims are contiguous with the northern portion of Pure Energy Minerals’ Clayton Valley Project (CV Project) and to Albemarle Corporation’s Silver Peak Operations. The Company’s CV Project now covers about 26,050 acres (10,542 hectares).
Recently, Pure Energy Minerals announced the results from the first two boreholes at its Terra Cotta Project (TC Project) in Salar de Pocitos, Salta Province, Argentina. Anomalous concentrations of lithium were discovered in all brine samples from both diamond-drill core holes. Greater lithium concentrations were observed closer to the center of the salar.
Mr. Walter Weinig, Pure Energy Minerals’ Vice President for Projects & Permitting, said, “The drilling at Terra Cotta showed dense brine and anomalous lithium concentrations throughout the sampled intervals. We are continuing to assess these results in conjunction with results from near-surface samples and surface geophysics as described in our press release of 1 December, 2017 to evaluate our next moves for the TC Project. Several areas at Terra Cotta with anomalous near-surface lithium values and promising geophysical results have yet to be drilled.”
The TC Project is positioned on Salar de Pocitos in Salta, Argentina. It has some of the best infrastructure and access of any lithium brine exploration project in Argentina.
Pure Energy Minerals Limited (PEMIF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.039, up 30.00%, on 93,650 volume with 21 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 94,219 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.0225/$0.131999999.
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OBMP)
MissionIR, Otcstockexchange, Whisper from Wall Street, and Journal Transcript reported on OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OBMP), and today we are reporting on the Company, here at the QualityStocks Daily Newsletter.
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It engages in the development of targeted cancer therapies, a proprietary cancer vaccine technology, and commercialization of a portfolio of products globally. OncBioMune has a proprietary Vaccine Technology designed to stimulate the immune system to attack its own cancer while not hurting the patient. The Company incorporates scientifically proven and clinically validated treatments for cancer. OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Company lists on the OTCQB.
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals’ lead product is ProscaVax™. This is its novel cancer vaccine for prostate cancer. ProscaVax is now undergoing evaluation in a Phase 1 clinical study at the University of California San Diego Moores Cancer Center and Veterans Hospital in La Jolla, California, funded in part by the Department of Defense US Navy Cancer Vaccine Program.
ProscaVax consists of a combination of prostate cancer associated PSA with the biological adjuvants interleukin-2 (IL-2) and granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor (GM-CSF).
Moreover, the Company has a portfolio of targeted therapies. Some of these are biosimilars to blockbuster drugs. OncBioMune has developed the therapeutic cancer vaccine for prostate cancer patients using similar techniques developed for breast cancer patients.
OncBioMune states that it is tested and laboratory proven and that it could become the standard of care for prostate cancer treatment. OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals uses patented technology developed and or acquired by the Company.
In September 2017, OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals announced that it successfully attained development milestones in formulation and stability with tretinoin, also known as all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA). This is an oral drug for the treatment of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL). The Company owns the commercialization rights for tretinoin throughout Mexico, Central America, and Latin America.
Recently, OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals provided the latest data from its successfully completed Phase 1 trial of ProscaVax for prostate cancer, suggesting a durable response 31 weeks post-therapy. In the Phase 1 clinical trial, hormone-naïve and hormone-independent recurrent prostate cancer patients with rising prostate specific antigen (PSA) were treated with six intradermal injections of ProscaVax.
Dr. Jonathan Head, Chief Executive Officer at OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, said, “I’m very excited about this data, as I can’t think of another study to have 75 percent of recurrent prostate cancer patients with rising PSA experience stable disease nearly eight months after therapy ended. .. Now, we have to expand the therapeutic range and increase the number of patients enrolled in mid-stage research, but the data to date certainly is encouraging to provide a safe and effective treatments for the millions of men battling prostate cancer today.”
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OBMP), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.15, up 66.6667%, on 202 volume with 4 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 12,060 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.085/$26.25.
The QualityStocks Company Corner
- SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX)
- MCTC Holdings Inc. (OTC: MCTC)
- Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE)
- SinglePoint, Inc. (SING)
- Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC: JMDA)
- Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTCQB: PLPRF)
- Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF)
- The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (TSX.V: FIRE) (OTC: SPRWF)
- Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP)
- Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG)
- No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR)
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT)
- Canopy Rivers Inc. (TSX: RIV) (OTC: CNPOF)
- The Green Organic Dutchman (TSX: TGOD) (OTC: TGODF)
SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX)
SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX) uses its BIGtoken app to help consumers both own and get paid for their data. While major companies such as Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter make enormous amounts of money through data collection and advertisements, consumers do not receive any compensation for providing that data. Moreover, in recent years, concerns have been growing over data privacy. SRAX is evening the playing field by allowing consumers to both privatize and monetize their data.
SRAX Inc.'s (NASDAQ: SRAX) is a digital marketing and consumer data management technology company. SRAX’s technology unlocks data to reveal brands’ core consumers and their characteristics across marketing channels.
Through its BIGtoken platform, SRAX has developed a consumer-managed data marketplace where people can own and earn from their data, thereby providing everyone in the internet ecosystem choice, transparency and compensation.
SRAX’s tools deliver a digital competitive advantage for brands in the CPG, automotive, investor relations, luxury and lifestyle verticals by integrating all aspects of the advertising experience, including verified consumer participation, into one platform.
- SRAX Core: SRAX Core is a custom digital media management platform that enables brands and agencies to surpass the challenges of omnichannel marketing campaigns. It offers one comprehensive dashboard to manage digital media campaigns, inventory and reporting.
- SRAX Social: SRAX Social is a free social media management tool that makes it easy for brands, agencies and individuals to grow their digital presence. It offers free and unlimited users, Facebook auto boosting, and a custom analytics dashboard. Its managed services team can also build and execute marketing plans for your unique specific needs.
- SRAX IR: SRAX IR unlocks stock buyers’ behaviors and trends for issuers of publicly traded companies. The platform provides insights on shareholders and market makers, investor relations management, shareholder outreach tools and data-driven marketing.
- SRAX Auto: SRAX Auto unlocks auto intenders’ data to create measurable connected experiences on the road to purchase. It offers proprietary auto intender profiles, multi touchpoint communication and custom location-based ads.
- SRAX Shopper: SRAX Shopper delivers a cross channel, premium digital experience at scale to high value shopper audiences. It offers proprietary shopper profiles, cost per click pricing, and custom text and add to cart ad units.
- SRAX Lux: Launched in June 2019, the SRAX Lux platform targets and reaches luxury consumers at luxury retail stores, high-end art, music, film, fashion and sports events, across all consumer devices.
BIGtoken, available for download on the App Store and Google Play, revolutionizes data collection. BIGtoken is a platform that creates a secure and transparent environment for consumers to own and earn from their data. To date, there are 15.9 million BIGtoken registered users worldwide.
The optimization and monetization of data is a multibillion-dollar business. Worldwide spending on big data and business analytics solutions reached $166 billion in 2018 and is projected to surge to $260 billion by 2022. BIGtoken’s consumer vision is committed to delivering choice, transparency and compensation to the individual.
Through BIGtoken, consumers earn rewards when they opt into sharing their data and when that data is purchased. Consumers decide what data is shared, who can buy it and how it’s used, and advertisers reach real, responsive audiences. The benefit of this is two-fold: consumers know how their data is used and advertisers gain verified consumer data for targeting.
Users of the BIGtoken app can officially be paid in cash or gift cards in exchange for giving brands access to their anonymized data, answering questions, checking into locations, recruiting new members, and more. Users can deposit their earnings directly into PayPal accounts or be paid through gift cards from favorite retailers such as Walmart.
SRAX has also partnered with several high-profile, nonprofit associations to provide BIGtoken users the ability to donate their earnings. Partnerships include the American Heart Association, dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke; HealthCorps, which helps high school students make better choices about health and physical fitness; and the ALS Association, which recently launched its Challenge Me campaign.
BIGtoken is formally launching into several international markets and partnering to foster local support. SRAX recently signed a joint venture with the Yash Birla Group to launch BIGtoken in India. Based in Mumbai, the Yash Birla Group, one of India’s largest conglomerates, has diversified interests in consumer and industrial products.
The partnership will bring BIGtoken’s platform to India, which has a digital population of 627 million. The India digital advertising market is $3.6 billion and is set to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 32%, making it one of the largest growing digital ad markets in the world.
SRAX Mexico is led by Moe Avitia, who has more than 18 years of experience in business development and building high-tech teams. SRAX Mexico includes a team of 90 employees, including 70 engineers.
BIGtoken Europe is currently evaluating data centers in individual countries for privacy laws.
Christopher Miglino is CEO and founder of SRAX. He has spent the past 20 years working in the digital advertising space and has successfully launched and sold two internet companies. Both of these companies were sold to publicly traded companies on the NASDAQ. He has a detailed understanding of how technology interacts with brands.
Kristoffer Nelson is COO of SRAX and a founding member of BIGtoken. With over 15 years of technology and creative business experience, Nelson has been a guest speaker for Loyola Marymount University among other academic institutions, the National Association of Broadcasters, the IAB and numerous other professional and media organizations.
SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), closed Tuesday's trading session at $2.59, up 10.2128%, on 64,404 volume with 345 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 128,774 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $1.04999995/$5.8499999.
- SRAX Inc.’s (NASDAQ: SRAX) BIGtoken Mobile App Collects Accurate Information, Allows Users to Unlock Value of Data
- CCPA is Effective and Most Companies Are Not Compliant
- SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX) Offers Consumers Power to Own Their Data
MCTC Holdings Inc. (OTC: MCTC)
Cannabinoid science innovator MCTC Holdings Inc. (OTC: MCTC), doing business as Cannabis Global, Inc., is undergoing a rebranding process with the goal of developing unique products that will allow it to take advantage of cannabis industry opportunities while avoiding overcrowded and potentially problematic niches like retail and cultivation, according to CEO and Chairman Arman Tabatabaei in an exclusive interview with NetworkNewsWire (http://cnw.fm/iD1gp).
MCTC Holdings Inc. (OTC: MCTC) is an innovator in the field of cannabinoid nanoparticles and infusion technologies with several important cannabinoid patents filed and an active research and development program underway. The company was reorganized during June of 2019 and announced its intent to enter the cannabis sector and change its corporate identity to Cannabis Global Inc. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
With the hemp and cannabis industries rapidly expanding in terms of market size, acceptance and number of market participants, MCTC plans to concentrate its efforts on the middle portions of the hemp and cannabis value chain. The company is actively pursuing R&D programs and productization of advanced cannabinoid delivery systems, based on solid polymeric nanoparticles and fibers. These technologies hold the promise to revolutionize the science of cannabinoid bio-enhancement for use in foods, beverages, consumer products and in transdermal applications. Because of nanoparticles’ ability to be quickly absorbed into the bloodstream, nanotechnology has been utilized in the food and drug industry for some time and has the potential for tremendous growth in the cannabis industry (http://nnw.fm/v6RQ6).
MCTC is at the cutting-edge of the cannabis industry’s trends with its emphasis on polymeric nanotechnology. This is not to be confused with the more basic oil-in-water nano-emulsions currently marketed to the food and beverage industry. The company’s polymer-based particles offer significant loading of active ingredients and unmatched flexibility and customization, allowing for myriad combinations of cannabinoids with unique performance characteristics. MCTC believes polymeric nanotechnology particles will be a critical technology area for the cannabinoid formulation marketplace.
The company continues to build its R&D program, specifically researching the development of improving methods to make cannabinoids available to living systems. Instrumental in the research program is the development of novel polymeric nanoparticles and nanofibers. These have the potential to elevate the potential of cannabinoid products in the following ways (http://nnw.fm/cK3Bl):
- Significantly improving bioavailability
- Allowing for ultra-high loading rates
- Enhancing customization of cannabinoid combinations
- Improved dosing precision
- Providing more control in release parameters
MCTC leadership understands the importance of developing intellectual property (IP) in the ever-evolving cannabis industry. A recent Forbes article described IP as “critical for creating true differentiation between companies and their product and service offerings” (http://nnw.fm/57Fjh). Recognizing the importance of IP, MCTC has been consistent in its application for patents to protect its innovative nanotechnology applications.
MCTC has now filed four patents on its cannabinoid delivery technology systems:
- The company first collaborated with Cannabis Nanosciences Inc. on technologies. This became the basis for its first patent filing on an innovative edible dissolvable film for cannabinoid ingestion.
- Its second patent filing for cannabinoid nanoparticles combined TPGS, a water-soluble form of vitamin E.
- Its third patent filing involved a unique 4th dimension, 3D printed cannabinoid delivery system for beverages.
- Its fourth patent, considered its most significant, broadly covers many aspects of nanoparticles and nano fibers comprising one or more cannabinoids disposed at least partially within a water-soluble medium.
MCTC collaborated with Marijuana Company Inc. (OTCQB: MCOA) subsidiary hempSmart Inc., under a hemp extract and CBD product supply agreement wherein hempSmart will utilize its extensive network of marketing partners to market MCTC’s powered drink mixes and other CBD edibles online. These products are designed for the dry beverage and edibles sector and will be supplied by MCTC. They incorporate the company’s patent-pending cannabinoid infusion technologies and will be trademarked as Hemp You Can Feel (TM) and Gummies You Can Feel (TM).
MCTC CEO and chairman Arman Tabatabaei boasts 15 years of management and operations experience and is considered an expert at data collection and analysis relative to resource management, risk forecasting, and profit and loss management. He has acted as a consultant with Cannabis Strategic Ventures (OTCQB: NUGS) and played an instrumental role in improving operations at Sugarmade Inc. (OTCQB: SGMD) relative to the company’s hydroponic growth supplies initiatives.
MCTC founder and director Robert Hymers also brings a seasoned perspective, having had significant experiences in the cannabis industry and as a financial executive and consultant. He is the managing partner of Pinnacle Tax Services in Los Angeles and was previously CFO and director of Marijuana Company of America Inc. (OTC: MCOA). He is currently a member of the Strategic Advisory Board at Massroots Inc. and acts as a consultant to both Cannabis Strategic Ventures Inc. and Sugarmade Inc. Hymers’ background in tax accounting, auditing, SEC reporting, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance has immense value in his current position at MCTC Holdings.
MCTC Holdings Inc. (MCTC), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.37, up 32.1429%, on 46,269 volume with 22 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 10,194 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.075000002/$3.00.
- MCTC Holdings Inc. (MCTC) CEO Discusses Development of Hemp-Related Products and Delivery Technologies in Exclusive Interview
- 420 with CNW – Illinois Residents Buy Recreational Marijuana Worth $3.2 Million on the First Day of Legal Sales
- MCTC Holdings, Inc. (MCTC) Announces Truly Unique Hemp You Can Feel(TM) Coffee
Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE)
Pacific Rim Cobalt (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (FRANKFURT: NXFE) today updated shareholders on progress achieved during 2019 and its strategic goals for 2020 as it continues to develop Indonesia based nickel-cobalt opportunities to capitalize on the rapidly expanding global demand for rechargeable batteries used in electric vehicles (“EVs”). To view the full press release, visit http://nnw.fm/cpW5v
Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE) is a Canada-based exploration company focused on the acquisition and development of production-grade cobalt deposits, a key raw material input for the growing lithium-ion battery industry.
Pacific Rim Cobalt and its Cyclops Nickel-Cobalt Project, located in the Depapre District, Jayapura Regency, Papua Province, Republic of Indonesia, is uniquely positioned in a region with potentially the largest source of cobalt outside of Africa. Strategically located near China, the world’s largest cobalt buyer, the Cyclops Project is a laterite (iron-hosted) mineral prospect, rich in cobalt and nickel. Cobalt consumption in China is on-track to use over 8,000 tonnes of cobalt annually by 2021 for electric vehicle production alone and is projected to remain the world’s largest cobalt consumer for many years to come.
Global demand for renewable power is fueling a massive shift from traditional energy supply chain economics to cobalt-reliant lithium-ion batteries, the world’s most widely used power source for portable applications such as electric vehicles and other high-tech applications.
Pacific Rim Cobalt management has concluded that strategic access to major markets offers the most important factor to servicing the rising demand for cobalt. The company’s acquisition of its initial asset in Indonesia offers near surface, strong nickel-cobalt mineralization in an area with excellent infrastructure including a nearby workforce, supplies, sealed roads, ocean access, nearby port facility and gentle topography. The project area, nestled on the north coast of Papua, Indonesia, establishes Pacific Rim Cobalt well within the economically attractive ocean-going transportation range to Asia and its lucrative, growing industrial markets.
Exploration efforts are currently focused on establishing a maiden compliant resource for the Cyclops project, both in historically identified and drill-tested prospects as well as previously unexplored areas of the claims. During the first nine months of 2018, the company focused on assembling the necessary agreements to access northern areas of the project hosting historically identified mineralized zones. Mapping, sampling and a mini-bulk sample within the mineralized zones has been completed, along with a small-scale program in the previously unexplored far southern area of the project. With surface access to priority targets now established, Pacific Rim Cobalt will initiate drilling and extract additional mini-bulk samples for further metallurgical testing.
“We are excited and optimistic about the unique possibility of developing this project into an asset that will add shareholder value and position the company to play a future role in the battery metals supply chain,” Pacific Rim Cobalt CEO Ranjeet Sundher recently stated (http://nnw.fm/u1HNs). “We expect the near-surface nature of cobalt/nickel mineralization at the Cyclops project will lend itself well to low-cost, logistically straightforward drilling. We thus anticipate the opportunity to undertake a resource calculation study, as well as ongoing metallurgy and process option testing, will present itself in the near future. It’s going to be a busy year ahead, and we look forward to getting the drills turning and building value.”
Pacific Rim Cobalt’s world-class management team includes Sundher, who has over 20 years of capital markets experience. Sundher is also president of Canrim Ventures Ltd., a Singaporean advisory firm specializing in early stage project finance and structure. He previously founded Indogold Exploration, a Jakarta-based mining service firm, and has raised over $40 million for companies in which he was a founder/partner.
Chief Financial Officer Steve Vanry has 25 years of professional experience in senior management positions with public and private natural resources companies, providing expertise in capital markets corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, accounting and financial reporting.
Andre Talaska serves as country manager and technical supervisor. He has over 30 years of experience in the mining and exploration industry and has held senior positions with several companies in Australia and southeast Asia. Shakir Juffry, business development/engineering, is a chemical engineer and extractive metallurgist by background training who has over 20 years of experience in the Indonesian mining and minerals exploration field. Toto Suarto Sajali, operation and development manager, is a mining engineer with over 15 years of experience in Indonesian project assessment, development and operations.
Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (OTCQB: PCRCF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.1165, up 10.9207%, on 1,400 volume with 3 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 15,685 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.079999998/$0.259299993.
- Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE) Updates Shareholders on Progress Achieved During 2019, Strategic Goals for 2020
- Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE) Announces Successful Completion of Phase 1 Nickel/Cobalt Process Recovery Program
- Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE) Opportunity Research Report Issued by Goldman Small Cap Research
SinglePoint, Inc. (SING)
SinglePoint (OTCQB: SING) today provided a shareholder update, reviewing accomplishments from 2019 and an exciting vision for 2020. “My belief in SinglePoint is more concrete than ever. As the CEO and a large shareholder, I have personally invested capital into the company to expand our growth and operations. To view the full press release, visit http://cnw.fm/ud2W4. Also today, the company was featured in the 420 with CNW by CannabisNewsWire. On Thursday, the Governor of Kansas, Laura Kelly, said that if the state lawmakers sent a bill seeking to legalize marijuana to her desk, there is a possibility that she would sign it into law.
SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) is a diversified holding company with operations in multiple industries and verticals including two high-performing market sectors: legal cannabis and cryptocurrencies. SinglePoint has grown from a full-service mobile technology provider to a recognizable brand with a diverse portfolio of undervalued subsidiaries with multiple revenue streams.
SinglePoint is researching opportunities where it can be an active participant by influencing the strategy and direction of high-potential companies whose verified assets offer attractive possibilities for shareholders. The company is guided by a visionary leadership team with extensive experience in technology, engineering, marketing and raising capital.
SinglePoint is bullish on the cannabis industry, bitcoin and blockchain technologies, which is evident in its recent acquisitions and joint-venture announcements. Recent SinglePoint key highlights include:
- A joint venture with Smart Cannabis Corporation (OTC: SCNA) to license and market Smart Cannabis’ SMART APP. SMART APP enables cannabis growers to measure all aspects of cultivation, from soil nutrient levels to watering cycles and carbon dioxide content in the air. SMART APP will integrate SinglePoint’s bitcoin payment solution to enable growers to process safer and more secure transactions.
- A joint venture with Global Payout (OTC: GOHE) will build on existing financial technology solutions developed by SinglePoint and Global Payout’s subsidiary MoneyTrac Technology, Inc., to fully optimize the delivery of mobile payment applications for domestic and international organizations.
- A joint venture with AppSwarm (OTC: SWRM) to start development on a proprietary delivery application that will enable licensed cannabis delivery services and licensed dispensaries to safely make in-home cannabis deliveries.
- Signed original “Shark Tank” member Kevin Harrington as company spokesman for an innovative, compatible virtual wallet to store any type of cryptocurrency. Harrington recently finished shooting a new national ad campaign featuring SinglePoint and the virtual wallet’s secure method of storing cryptocurrencies.
- Entered into a letter of intent to acquire 100 percent of Bitcoin Beyond, a premier platform that enables merchants to accept bitcoin payments using existing web-enabled point-of-sale devices.
- Through SING subsidiary, SingleSeed, the company will soon offer a proprietary cryptocurrency solution that links both cannabis merchants and consumers who seek to take advantage of bitcoin-powered transactions using debit and credit cards. In addition to making bitcoin-backed card purchases possible, the solution enables cannabis dispensaries to digitally track and manage their product inventories, performing tasks like uploading product data, photos and descriptions. The system deducts items automatically from a dispensary’s product listings when a purchase is made. While this fully KYC-AML compliant point-of-sale platform can be utilized for any other retail setting, it will fill a critical need in the underbanked cannabis industry as it continues to seek non-cash payment solutions outside of traditional banking circles.
SinglePoint CEO and founder Greg Lambrecht leads the company in its mission to capture opportunities through an aggressive expansion strategy across a broad range of assets. Lambrecht oversees all company operations including investor relations, leadership of the board of directors, and daily business activities. As the founder of PCI, a leading consumer product distribution company, Lambrecht negotiated agreements with the nation’s largest retail outlets and led PCI through a NASDAQ listed IPO, raising $10 million.
Eric Lofdahl, SinglePoint’s chief technology officer, has more than 20 years of experience in the technology sector including positions in software development, program management, complex system integration and engineering process definition. Prior to SinglePoint, Lofdahl worked at the Boeing Company where he led a team that successfully developed advanced wireless and satellite data products based on commercial technology for the U.S. Air Force.
SinglePoint President Wil Ralston is well known for his successful track record of building and maintaining great relationships with clients. Ralston graduated cum laude from the WP Carey School of Business at Arizona State University with a degree in Global Agribusiness and a specialization in Professional Golf Management. He is currently recognized by the Professional Golfers Association of America (PGA) as a Class A Professional.
SinglePoint, Inc. (SING), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.00944, up 24.2105%, on 14,269,125 volume with 379 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 3,048,245 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.007/$0.0259.
- SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) CEO Shares 2019 Recap and Exciting 2020 Vision
- 420 with CNW – Kansas Governor Expresses Her Support for Marijuana Legalization
- SinglePoint Inc. (SING) Credits Solar, Hemp, New Distribution Agreements for Surging Revenue, Strong 2020 Outlook
Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC: JMDA)
Jerrick Media Holdings (OTC: JMDA), a holding company that gives technology products the resources and opportunities to make ideas a reality, recently published a weekly update from the company’s CEO Jeremy Frommer. In the update, Frommer discussed the new decade as an endurance race for Jerrick, describing the preparation of its team in honing its managerial and tactical skills, as well as building, testing and evolving an organization capable to withstand challenges along the way. To view the full press release, visit http://nnw.fm/9lRGO. Also today, the company announced that it has selected the corporate communications expertise of NetworkNewsWire ("NNW"), a financial news and distribution company and one of 40+ brands within the InvestorBrandNetwork (“IBN”).
Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC: JMDA) develops technology-based solutions to solve digital problems. Through the combination of design, thought and data analysis, the company builds products that influence a worldwide audience.
Jerrick’s flagship product is Vocal, a proprietary long-form digital publishing platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
Designed to develop and cost-effectively engage content creators, the Vocal platform enables its over 500,000 registered content creators to reach an engaged audience and monetize their content. In addition to providing relevant content, Vocal’s technology is centered on efficiency and scalability through its niche digital communities, as well as output through its data-driven distribution strategy.
Vocal partners with content creators and brands that recognize difficulties inherent in the digital advertising space and that can benefit from branded content marketing opportunities available on publishing platforms like Vocal.
All content available on Vocal is created within the platform’s custom editor and published on one of Vocal’s embedded genre-specific communities, spanning topics that range from food to wellness, beauty, technology and more.
In May 2019, Jerrick launched Vocal+, its premium subscription membership program. Vocal+ members pay a membership fee for premium value-added features, including receiving increased earnings for their content, reduced platform processing fees for tips received, a Vocal+ badge on their creator page, access to new features on the Vocal Platform, and other rewards. Creators can sign up for free or upgrade to Vocal+, available for purchase on either an annual or monthly subscription basis.
Vocal for Brands
Vocal for Brands is an in-house creative studio that generates actionable data from bespoke native advertising campaigns. Vocal for Brands partners with direct-to-consumer (DTC) to create beautiful, campaign-optimized stories on Vocal that build brand affinity, trust and drive results.
Additionally, Jerrick provides a Managed Services offering to business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) product and service brands which encompasses a full range of digital marketing and e-commerce solutions. Managed Services includes the setup and ongoing maintenance of clients’ websites, Amazon and Shopify storefronts and listings, social media pages, search engine marketing, and other various tools and sales channels utilized by e-commerce sellers for sales and growth optimization. In addition to partnering with Managed Services clients, the company offers a range of la carte services.
Upon the consummation of its anticipated listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market, Jerrick intends to change its official company name to “Creatd, Inc.,” subject to stockholder approval.
This rebranding will initiate Jerrick’s go-forward growth strategy and its plans to expand its offerings and provide technology products and resources for creators to help transform their ideas into reality. The strategic plan is designed to greatly increase Jerrick’s potential market value via a plethora of new revenue streams.
Creatd will focus on a community of creators that number more than 2.5 billion users, for which it will offer democratized, transparent platforms for distribution, sentiment, resources and monetization. The company’s agile development process will rely on a combination of bleeding-edge technology that eliminates barriers and creates efficiencies. Superior design thinking and data analysis will allow Creatd to expand its digital footprint to a global community.
Creatd will partner with a community of technology collaborators and sophisticated investors who collaborate to provide technology solutions for creators, brands and their respective audiences. The company’s solutions, business processes, technology platforms and design theories will lend themselves to application opportunities on a global scale.
History & Management
Jerrick was founded in 2012. Initially a private media company providing online content through a portfolio of brands, Jerrick’s needs quickly outpaced its initial technology and product offering. In 2015, Jerrick partnered with Thinkmill, a premiere, Australia-based product design and development group to create a content management system (CMS) for its brands; that system evolved into the company’s flagship product, Vocal.
Today, Jerrick’s management team is an impressive group of abstract thinkers united by their passion to solve problems. Leading the team are founder and CEO Jeremy Frommer, and Justin Maury, Jerrick’s president and head of product.
Frommer’s career includes two decades in the financial technology industry, working as a hedge fund and portfolio manager, as well as on the sell-side of the financial industry. Frommer started NextGen Trading, a software development company building proprietary equity trading platforms. NextGen was acquired by Carlin Financial Group of which Frommer became CEO. RBC Capital Markets Corporation eventually bought Carlin. At RBC, Frommer was managing director, head of the Global Prime Services group and a member of the RBC Global Equities Operating Committee.
Maury joined Jerrick in 2013, bringing with him 10 years of experience in the creative industry. Since partnering with Frommer to establish Jerrick, Maury led the company’s product development for more than four years. His passion for the creative arts and technology ultimately yielded the vision for Vocal. During the Jerrick’s early formative years, Maury was a driving force in creating the vision, design and architecture for the Vocal platform and managing the oversight of technology development.
Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. (JMDA), closed Tuesday's trading session at $3.95, even for the day, on 25 volume with 1 trade. The average volume for the last 3 months is 1,281 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $1.63999998/$5.00.
- Jerrick Media Holdings Inc. (JMDA) CEO Details Big Payoff to Early Sacrifices, Organization Prepared for Endurance in Weekly Update
- Coverage Initiated for Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. via NetworkNewsWire
- Jerrick Media Holdings Inc. (JMDA) CEO Details 2019 Successes and Forward Strategy in Weekly Update
Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTC: PLPRF)
Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTCQX: PLPRF), a hemp and cannabis food company using nature to bring balance to consumers’ lives, is on a mission to make cannabis safe and approachable. PLUS(TM) is working to build the world’ strongest cannabis brand. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, the company focuses on producing edibles using extracts to ensure compliant, dosable and appetizing products that provide a consistent cannabis experience.Also today, NetworkNewsWire released a report on the company showcasing the broadcast of PLPRF’s exclusive audio interview with NetworkNewsAudio (NNA), a NetworkNewsWire (NNW) solution that delivers clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness in the investment community. The interview can be heard at http://nnw.fm/Y6Nnx.
Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTC: PLPRF) is a branded cannabis-infused products manufacturer of edibles created to support a healthy and active lifestyle. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, PLUS™ concentrates on producing edibles using extracts to ensure compliant, dosable and delicious products that provide a consistent cannabis experience.
First introduced to the market in 2015 to rave reviews, PLUS™ is now one of the top best-selling edible brands in California. PLUS™ operates through a wholly owned subsidiary, Carberry, and has four cannabis-infused gummy candy SKUs (in addition to limited edition SKUs), that are currently sold in over 200 licensed dispensaries and delivery services. All products under the PLUS™ brand are produced in the company’s 12,000-square-foot food-safe cannabis manufacturing facility in Adelanto, California.
PLUS Products shares are currently listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange. PLUS™ raised CAD$20 million through the offering, for which the lead underwriters were PI Financial and Canaccord Genuity. The company intends to use a portion of the IPO proceeds to fund rapid product capacity expansion, factory automation, working capital and new product development.
Operating in the largest adult-use recreational market in the U.S., PLUS Products holds a temporary manufacturing license in California and was one of the first brands to bring fully compliant products to the legal market. California legalized adult use recreational sales on Jan. 1, 2018, and industry analysts expect edible sales there will continue to amass enviable revenues. According to BDS Analytics, edibles made up 18 percent of marijuana retail sales in February 2018 across licensed retailers in California, with PLUS™ products ranking in the Top 10 of edible brands by retail dollar sales.
During the first half of 2018, PLUS Products generated US$2.45 million in sales, a marked improvement over 2017’s US$1.07 million in sales. The company’s established cannabis products are not only compliant with state laws, they are proving to be extremely popular with consumers. Among the PLUS™ product brands are:
- Blackberry & Lemon RESTORE, an infusion of carefully dosed cannabis with a 9:1 THC to CBD per gummy.
- Sour Watermelon UPLIFT, a low-calorie gummy crafted from carefully dosed cannabis with an infusion of 5mg THC per gummy.
- Pineapple & Coconut CBD RELIEF, a tropical flavor gummy made from pure cannabis-derived CBD that is low-calorie, gluten-free and made with kosher ingredients.
- Sour Blueberry CREATE, a low-calorie gummy infused with hybrid flower containing 5 mg THC.
- Limited Edition Rose & Vanilla, available at select locations during Winter 2018, these gummies are crafted with 60 mg THC/30 mg CBD per tin.
- Limited Edition RAINBOW SORBET gummies was created to celebrate Pride during Spring 2018 with a portion of each purchase donated to The Trevor Project, a confidential suicide hotline for LGBT youth.
“We are extremely proud of the products PLUS has brought to market,” remarked Jake Heimark, CEO and cofounder in a statement. “We’ve quickly grown into one of the leading edible brands in California. With the proceeds of this round, we will continue to further our mission: to make cannabis safe and approachable for all types of consumers.”
The PLUS™ team believes that everyone deserves access to consistent, dosable and delicious cannabis products and strives to make that happen. Producing the best infused products at scale requires thoughtful collaboration among experts in many fields. At PLUS™, our team is comprised of Chefs, Chemists, Food Manufacturing Experts, Engineers, Machinists, Visionaries, Creatives, Strategists and others.
Plus Products Inc. (PLPRF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $1.18, off by 0.840336%, on 22,772 volume with 42 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 46,411 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $1.08749997/$6.00810003.
- Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTCQX: PLPRF) Focuses on Growing the Leading Cannabis Gummy Brand in California, Announces New Distribution Partner
- PLUS Products Discusses Strategy for Creating Top Brands in California, Model for Expansion
- 420 with CNW – Alabama Legislative Panel Recommends the Legalization of Medical Marijuana
Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF)
Green Growth Brands (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) today shared statistics from its first full holiday season and second fiscal quarter ended December 28, 2019. Among highlighted updates, the Company reported that over 128,000 Seventh Sense Botanical transactions were processed between Black Friday and December 28, 2019, and more than 62,000 total transactions were processed at the two The+Source dispensaries between Green Wednesday (November 27, 2019) and December 28, 2019. To view the full press release, visit http://cnw.fm/tVaj3
Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) is a lifestyle-oriented cannabis and cannabidiol (“CBD”) consumer products company with a portfolio of lifestyle brands customized to connect specific, like-minded customers. Each Green Growth Brand provides the best quality products within a retail experience that appeals to users in an environment that is emotionally branded and easy to navigate.
In the next five years, the cannabis industry will generate more than $28 billion of new revenue from an estimated 14 million new customers, according to Ackrell Capital’s 2018 Cannabis Investment Report. Meanwhile, Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market will increase 8x to $3 billion by 2021, up from $200 million in 2017. Green Growth Brand intends to dominate in these markets with a lineup up products grown, manufactured and presented with the highest quality standards in mind.
Products under the Green Growth Brand umbrella include:
- CAMP: A kiosk-type store where consumers can experience beautifully crafted lifestyle products that enhance one’s journey to self-discovery.
- Seventh Sense: A CBD-infused body care collection crafted from the finest botanicals and fragrances on earth. Created to maximize the properties and aromatics of each ingredient, Seventh Sense natural products are CBD-infused botanical therapy.
- Meri+Jayne: Fiercely authentic and wholly unapologetic, Meri+Jayne is a youthful, full-on celebration of what makes each person unique. Expect the unexpected when it comes to this mix of amazing products.
- Green Lily: A place for women to explore a new world of wellness. With advice on every product, from efficacy to usage, Green Lily guides guests through beautiful new ways to experience cannabis and CBD.
- The +Source: Located in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada, The+Source dispensaries operated by Green Growth Brands serve both medical patients and retail customers. Green Growth Brands also operates a grow and production facility in Post, Nevada, and recently entered into definitive agreements to acquire a Pahrump, Nevada, cultivation facility.
- XanthicBiopharms is the owner of valuable intellectual property that turns THC(Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD into a water-soluble substance. As a result of combining Green Growth Brands and Xanthic, this technology is being used to create incredible new products.
Green Growth Brands has identified numeroushitches in the current cannabis retail space. The company intends to counter these challenges and provide a customer experience ripe with a friendly staff, in-stock assortments, efficient operations and more. The company’s retail partners provide distribution opportunities within 4,000 stores, as well as robust and established digital platforms to best reach the modern consumer.
Green Growth Brands brings together a collection of expert retailers, scientists, botanists, developers, artists and business leaders for the benefit of building community. Led by an executive management team steeped in decades of experience with several of America’s most successful brands, including Victoria’s Secret, American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Limited Brands and Designer Shoe Warehouse, Green Growth Brands is uniquely positioned to create memorable brands, retail experiences, and quality products for the emerging cannabis industry.
Chief Executive Officer Peter Horvath heads strategy and execution across all company channels, and previously took shoe retailer DSW public on the NYSE at $1.5 billion. As a dynamic, creative brand leader, team builder, and specialty retail veteran with deep roots in finance, Horvath’s unique ability to understand the big picture while never missing the subtle details is a critical factor in Green Growth Brands’ success and brand popularity among customers.
Chief Marketing Officer Scott Razek is a brand strategist, storyteller and strategic marketer. Razek‘s 25 years of experience in brand building, product development and customer experience focus are a key differentiator for the Green Growth Brands portfolio.
CAO Ed Kistner brings 33 years of multifaceted experience at leading retail businesses, notably in finance, merchandise planning, operations and stores. His well-rounded experiences in fast-changing environments position Kistner to be the architect of the operational execution at Green Growth Brands.
CSO Kellie Wurtzman brings significant retail leadership to Green Growth Brands with a proven track record of leading high-performance stores and teams across multiple retail sectors. Her unmatched experience in identifying and supporting developing business opportunities is ideal for evolving the cannabis industry and will be instrumental in expanding operations at Green Growth Brands.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Green Growth Brands is traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange and on the OTCQB, providing investors with increased access to data, transparency and liquidity.
Green Growth Brands Inc. (OTCQB: GGBXF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.5664, off by 3.8778%, on 391,312 volume with 277 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 278,606 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.469999998/$5.20499992.
- Green Growth Brands Inc. (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) Leverages Retail, Operations Expertise to Capitalize on Holiday Shopping Season
- 420 with CNW – West Virginia Warms Up to Medical Marijuana
- Congress Gives the FDA Funds to Oversee Hemp CBD
The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (TSX.V: FIRE) (OTC: SPRWF)
Indiva Limited (the “Company” or “Indiva”) (TSXV:NDVA) (OTCQX:NDVAF) is pleased to announce that it has shipped its first cases of Sugarleaf by 7AC (“Sugarleaf”). In October 2019, Indiva announced that it had signed a definitive agreement (the "Agreement") with The Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (“Supreme Cannabis”) (TSX:FIRE) (OTCQX:SPRWF) (FRA:53S1) to manufacture and distribute pre-rolls for Supreme Cannabis’ portfolio of brands from Indiva’s facility in London, Ontario. Sugarleaf’s rolled Jack Haze is the first product shipped under the Agreement. More information on Sugarleaf can be found at https://www.sugarleafby7ac.ca/.
Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (TSX.V: FIRE) (OTC: SPRWF) is committed to providing premium brands and products that reflect the company’s knowledgeable customers, passionate employees and culture of innovation. The company aims to grow the world’s best legal cannabis and become a leader in the global industry. Supreme Cannabis calls its Toronto Venture Exchange stock symbol, “FIRE,” a testament to the company’s passion for cannabis and obsession with quality.
Supreme Cannabis believes the world is ready to follow Canada’s lead by ending the 100-year cannabis prohibition and, as one of Canada’s most premium cannabis producers, the company sees itself at the center of this global shift.
A key piece of Supreme Cannabis’ ability to fulfill its mission is its flagship brand, 7ACRES, a wholly owned subsidiary that operates a 440,000-square-foot hybrid cultivation facility in Kincardine, Ontario. 7ACRES is focused on building a core competency in scaled high-quality cannabis production. With a best-in-class cultivation facility producing a competitive product that fuels a leading premium brand, Supreme Cannabis has achieved a differentiated advantage in cultivation IP, products and branding. The company’s foundational investment in premium cultivation has secured it a leadership position in the industry as the Canadian market becomes more competitive and matures.
Since legalization, 7ACRES has brought five premium flower strains to market in Canada. The demand for 7ACRES product continues with the company’s most recent launch of Jack Haze, a new proprietary premium cultivar. The company’s first sativa-dominant strain, Jack Haze offers rare sensory characteristics, delivering high THC content with a terpinolene forward profile, including a complex aroma with notes of citrus, pine and warm spice. As it develops its next winning strain, 7ACRES continues to prioritize subjective quality. In the Canadian cannabis market, this approach has established 7ACRES as a well-known premium brand that commands premium pricing coast-to-coast.
In addition to 7ACRES, Supreme Cannabis has built a diversified portfolio of focused consumer-driven brands:
- Sugarleaf by 7AC – this new brand widens Supreme Cannabis’ product offerings and targets consumers who are looking for more refined, milder consumption experience as they discover their own cannabis taste preferences and desires. Product formats under this brand are focused on offering consumers elegant and convenient cannabis experiences.
- Blissco — dedicated to providing wellness focused consumers with premium cannabis products, education, and outstanding customer care. Blissco is focused on bringing its collection of premium whole-flower CBD oils to market.
- Truverra — focused on being a global leader in the development, production and marketing of hemp and cannabis-derived medicinal products with clinically proven efficacy. With over 25 SKUs sold online in the UK and Europe, Truverra is ideally positioned to address emerging international cannabis opportunities.
- Khalifa Kush Enterprises — formed through a prestigious international partnership with Khalifa Kush Enterprises (KKE) Canada, the Canadian counterpart to the popular U.S. cannabis brand KKE formed by Wiz Khalifa. Together, Supreme Cannabis and KKE Canada are developing and launching a lineup of premium cannabis products, including a future line based on the well-known Khalifa Kush strain.
Each of Supreme Cannabs’ brands and partnerships have been strategically identified and designed to support the company’s mission to enhance the lives of consumers through positive cannabis experiences. Equally important to delivering desirable consumer experiences is the infrastructure supporting the company’s brands and products. From seed to sale, supreme cannabis continues to build an impressive group of operating assets that serve key functions throughout the value chain:
- Cultivation – for starters, there is Supreme Cannabis’ foundational flagship asset, its 440,000-square-foot cultivation facility in Kincardine, Ontario. With over 600 employees, 24 grow rooms, and best-in-class processing equipment and procedures, this facility is expected to reach an annual production capacity of 50,000 kilograms in the near-term. In this purpose-built facility, the company grows small-batch high-quality cannabis from 10,000-square-foot grow rooms and completes a proprietary hang-dry for up to two weeks.
- Extraction – with the acquisition of Blissco in fiscal 2019, in addition to the Blissco wellness brand, Supreme Cannabis gained a 12,000-square-foot dedicated extraction facility in Langley, BC. This facility conducts both C02 and ethanol extraction and with the recent receipt of its oil sales license from Health Canada, it now produces Blissco branded CBD oils and expects to fill vaporizer pods for a partnership between the company’s 7ACRES brand and Pax Labs.
- Manufacturing – most recently, the company announced its 107,000-square-foot processing, packaging and manufacturing facility in Kitchener, naming the facility Supreme Cannabis Kitchener. In Q4 FY2020, the company expects to begin whole flower packaging and pre-roll manufacturing for Supreme Cannabis brands at the Kitchener Facility. In the long-term, in additional to processing its own inputs, Supreme Cannabis intends generate incremental revenue by packaging, distributing and branding third-party cannabis inputs from quality-focused cultivators.
- R&D and Product Testing – In Q1 FY2020, Supreme Cannabis closed the acquisition of Truverra and acquired a 5,000-square-foot facility licensed under Canadian Clinical Cannabinoids Inc. in Scarborough, Ontario (“Supreme Cannabis Scarborough”). Supreme Cannabis Scarborough provides R&D space for the company to test new products and develop medicinal science intellectual property. In the near-term, with the legalization of 2.0 cannabis products, this centre for innovation will be testing and bringing concentrate products to market under the 7ACRES brand.
Supreme is committed to continue to identify new opportunities to grow and strengthen its impressive portfolio of operating assets and brands and scale its strong Canadian business globally.
Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (OTC: SPRWF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.42303, off by 10.9411%, on 872,057 volume with 494 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 495,306 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.399800002/$1.7888.
- Indiva Ships Sugarleaf by 7AC Pre-Rolls Nationwide
- Supreme Cannabis Company, Inc. (TSX: FIRE) (OTCQX: SPRWF) (FRA: 53S1) Announces Leadership Transition to Accelerate Growth into Premium Cannabis CPG Company
- Brooklyn CBD Retailer Gets Back Hemp Seized by NYPD
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTC: LXRP)
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) was featured today in the 420 with CNW by CannabisNewsWire. On Thursday, the Governor of Kansas, Laura Kelly, said that if the state lawmakers sent a bill seeking to legalize marijuana to her desk, there is a possibility that she would sign it into law. Speaking about the legislative priorities for 2020 in several interviews, Gov. Kelly said that the lawmakers should legalize medical marijuana as it would help Kansas families whose children are suffering from serious ailments.
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTC: LXRP) has developed and out-licenses its proprietary DehydraTECH™ technology for improved taste, rapidity and delivery of bioactive compounds, including nicotine and cannabinoids. To achieve higher absorption rates and fast onset, consumers traditionally defaulted to smoking. Lexaria provides a superior administration method by delivering these substances through a patented process within edible food products, thus eliminating all the harmful health consequences of smoking.
Lexaria’s technology is unique in that it takes advantage of GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) food ingredients processed with its patented DehydraTECH technology to improve taste, remove odor and decrease the time to onset of bitter-tasting drugs. Lexaria is primarily a B2B enterprise and has existing cannabinoid licensing agreements with companies in Canada and the United States. Lexaria has also developed its own hemp-oil brands partly for demonstration purposes, utilizing its patented technology to infuse hemp oil ingredients within popular foods such as coffee, tea and supplements. These brands include ViPova™, TurboCBD™ and ChargD+™.
Virtually unique across both the hemp and the cannabis industries, Lexaria has successfully entered into a R&D and product development partnership with one of the largest cigarette companies in the world for oral forms of nicotine delivery. Only a small handful of hemp or cannabis-related companies have achieved formal relationships with Fortune 500 industry leaders, demonstrating the wide applicability of Lexaria’s technology.
In June 2019, building on its original 2015 independent, third-party laboratory in vitro lab experiments, which confirmed the absorption levels of cannabidiol (“CBD”) into human intestinal cells rose by 499% through the utilization of the DehydraTECH technology, Lexaria completed a series of animal studies using an enhanced formulation of its DehydraTECH technology. The results of the animal studies using the enhanced DehydraTECH formulation showed an increase of CBD delivery into the blood when compared to generic industry MCT coconut-oil formulations by 811%. In addition, the animal studies also showed delivery of 1,937% more CBD into animal brain tissue after 8 hours using the enhanced DehydraTECH technology when compared to generic industry MCT coconut-oil formulations.
Lexaria also has completed the first phases of its collaborative research program with the Canadian government’s National Research Council (the “NRC”) under which several studies were designed to optimize Lexaria’s DehydraTECH technology, enabling delivery of API’s within foods, beverages, capsules and other ingestible formats. These studies investigated the lipophilic active agent classes including cannabinoids, vitamins, NSAIDs and nicotine using advanced analytical techniques, including mass spectrometry and nuclear magnetic resonance testing, with the results of the studies confirming that Lexaria’s DehydraTECH technology did not create any covalent-bonded new molecular entity (“NME”). Whenever an NME is created, regulatory bodies such as FDA and Health Canada routinely require extensive health, safety and efficacy studies prior to that product’s release into the marketplace. That the NRC program failed to find evidence of an NME suggests products utilizing the DehydraTECH technology may require a less burdensome regulatory pathway.
Results from this R&D have helped support B2B relationships with Fortune 500 companies. Lexaria has four distinct subsidiaries that focus on different market sectors: hemp/CBD; pharmaceutical; cannabis; and nicotine. In August 2019, Lexaria was issued its cannabis research and development licence from Health Canada which will allow Lexaria to continue its further investigations in-house of its DehydraTECH technology in connection with cannabinoids, along with ongoing work with vitamins, NSAIDs, PDE5-inhibitors, nicotine and other molecules.
Aside from testing, a critical component of Lexaria Bioscience’s business model is a strong and growing intellectual property portfolio. As of the August 2019, the company’s patent portfolio includes ~60 patent applications filed and pending in more than 40 countries around the world; and 16 patents granted to date. Lexaria is expecting additional new patent awards both in the U.S. and internationally by the end of 2019 and beyond. Some of its more recent areas of investigation have included human hormones and erectile dysfunction substances, among others. Lexaria’s granted patent portfolio related to cannabinoid delivery is one of the largest in the world.
Royalties play a vital role in Lexaria’s revenue-generating business model. The company out-licenses its technology to third-partners and has signed licensing agreements with start-up companies as well as with a Fortune 100 industry leader. The company’s growth initiatives are guided by a management team headed by CEO Chris Bunka, a serial entrepreneur who has contributed to several multi-hundred million-dollar valuations over the course of his career. He is supported by a growing team of professionals with extensive experience in pharmaceutical and bioscience sectors, invention, toxicology, consumer goods and other relevant skillsets.
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (LXRP), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.3599, off by 0.38749%, on 158,437 volume with 70 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 97,957 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.346249997/$1.6875.
- 420 with CNW – Kansas Governor Expresses Her Support for Marijuana Legalization
- Unfavorable Laws Force Hemp Businesses Out of Florida
- 420 with CNW – It’s Official, South Dakota Will Vote on Medical Marijuana Measure in 2020
Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG)
In its most recent SEC filing, Sharing Services Global Corporation (OTCQB: SHRG), a diversified holdings company in the direct-selling industry, posted record Q2 revenues and cumulative sales of $169 million since the company launched its own proprietary line of products (http://nnw.fm/f6mDM). Specifically, the company reported record-breaking revenues of $38.9 million for its fiscal quarter ended October 31, 2019, more than double the $18 million revenues reported in the comparable quarter of fiscal 2019.
Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG), headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a diversified holdings company focused on reshaping how entrepreneurs succeed today. Sharing Services Inc. owns, operates or controls an interest in a variety of companies specializing in the direct selling industry that either sell products to the consumer directly through independent representatives or offer services that range from health and wellness, energy, technology, insurance services, training, media and travel benefits. SHRG has created the “Blue Ocean Strategy,” which melds three keys together to implement the company’s vision. These keys include elevating home-based entrepreneurs, known as “Elepreneurs,” utilizing the direct selling channel to generate 100 percent organic growth.
Sharing Services Inc. subsidiaries include:
- A growing international network of home-based entrepreneurs, called “Elepreneurs”
- Growing selection of health and wellness products dedicated to elevating the well-being of all people
- Insurance from auto, home and life to health benefit discounts and health insurance that help families elevate their options
- Wholesale travel and payment programs with travel concierges that empower more families to go on vacation
- Live seminars and training events – from Vacationars™ to EduTainment – that elevate the skills and knowledge of entrepreneurs around the world
- Unique compensation and reward programs crafted to help entrepreneurs elevate their health, wealth and happiness
Sharing Services recently expanded its corporate footprint by moving to a 10,000 square foot facility in Plano, Texas, that offers room to expand as the company grows and its subsidiaries flourish. The larger corporate locale provides space for a growing customer service department, product fulfillment, opportunity and training rooms, as well as a video production suite.
“The opportunity to expand to the rest of this new building over the course of the next six to 12 months ensures we won’t have to move again anytime soon,” Sharing Services Inc. Chairman Robert Oblon said. “We are on track for very significant growth here in the U.S., as well as upcoming international expansion, so this move is in preparation for what’s in front of us.”
The company recently signed a joint venture agreement with Health Wealth & Happiness Limited (“HWH”) to expand its “Elepreneurs” brand and market its products throughout Asia. The newly formed company will be named “Elepreneurs Asia Limited” and will have marketing and sales rights to China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Papua, New Guinea. A soft launch of the Elepreneur program is scheduled sometime later in 2018 with HWH CEP Fai Chan and his team leading the effort. Formed in Hong Kong, Health Wealth & Happiness Limited is dedicated to working with visionary partners like Sharing Services Inc. to deliver the best products and services to improve the well-being of consumers.
Nearly 1,000 people attended Sharing Services Global Corporation ’s first “Elepreneur Happiness Convention,” held March 2-3, 2018, in Dallas, Texas. Attendees arrived from several countries including the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Singapore and Hong Kong. Keynote speakers included several internationally known motivational leaders – Shawn Achor, Sandra Yancey, John Fleming and Les Brown – who provided exceptional material and inspirational discussion points.
“The enthusiasm of our attendees and the early success that we are experiencing is incredible considering our growth has been 100 percent organic, with almost no marketing from the company,” Oblon said. “I’m speechless by the dedication of our Elepreneur leaders and their entire teams, as they share our incredible line of products that have helped so many people.”
Sharing Services and its management team plan to travel the U.S. to hold several mini conferences to expand on the messages presented at its Happiness Convention that focus on helping people become “healthier, happier and wealthier.” Details of the company’s aggressive global expansion initiatives are soon to be announced, Oblon said.
The law firm of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP has been retained as outside corporate counsel for all general business matters. The Dallas-based law firm will represent Sharing Services Global Corporation , and its subsidiaries as the company utilizes the direct selling channel for a significant component of its overall growth strategy.
John “JT” Thatchwas appointed president and chief executive officer of Sharing Services Global Corporation , at a March 1, 2018, annual shareholder meeting. Thatch has successfully started, owned and operated several sized businesses in various industries. His experience with corporate growth, acquisitions, financing and negotiation in fast-paced and flexible environments will significantly assist Sharing Services Inc. as the company aims to expand and increase revenues.
Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.1081, off by 25.4483%, on 25,012 volume with 7 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 27,293 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.065800003/$0.3944.
- Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG) Continues to Post Record Sales; Forecasts Continued Success Moving into New Year
- Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG) Subsidiary Adopts Interactive, Video-Based VERB Platform
- Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG) Achieves Record Q2 Revenues, Cumulative Sales of $169 Million
No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR)
No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR) was featured today in a publication from HempWireNews, examining how, compared to other states such as Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon, Ohio was lagging in the exploration of the opportunities presented by the lucrative hemp industry; however, after the approval of the 2014 Farm Bill, Ohio has now turned into a trendsetter in federally certified hemp programs.
No Borders Inc. (OTCQB: NBDR) specializes in the acquisition, creation and scaling of commercial products by utilizing cutting-edge technologies designed to reduce costs while increasing revenues and shareholder value. With active subsidiaries in healthcare, education, cannabidiol (CBD), finance and technology, No Borders is uniquely positioned to use its expertise to improve margins and add business lines within target verticals. No Borders is headquartered in Arizona with remote work resources in the U.S., South America, Asia and Europe.
Different by Design
Deeply experienced at actionable data compilation, analysis and utilization, No Borders believes that data utilization in a Web 3 ecosystem of predictive analytics, blockchains, consensus algorithms, IoT and 5G are vital keys to the future of disrupting global business.
The company leverages its technological talent and visionary approach alongside best-in-class branding, messaging and product teams to simultaneously deploy multiple vertical product offerings at the same time.
With resources around the world, No Borders operates as a 100% remote work, lean operating organization with a founding ideological focus on “Lifestyle by Design.” No Borders’ teams are built by allowing people to work when they want and from where they want as long as deliverables and results are achieved. This structure allows for strategic talent acquisition without the need for relocation or commuting; lowered operating and fixed costs; as well as improved morale and substantially increased staff productivity.
- No Borders Dental Resources Inc. provides equipment and supplies to medical and dental professionals across the U.S. through the trade name, MediDent Supplies. MediDent has a strategic focus on expanding product portfolios and optimizing lifetime customer value while minimizing customer acquisition cost in the medical, dental and veterinary spaces.
- No Borders Naturals is a purveyor of health and wellness products for active consumers and their pets. No Borders Naturals aims to be an industry leader in alternative wellness product offerings and is currently expanding its digital offering with impactful product up-sell opportunities such as a series of “Buy Two-Get One” on products on its 1000mg CBD tincture, collagen and retinol beauty cream.
- No Borders Labs Inc. provides leading-edge tech tools to the No Borders family of companies along with building, testing and deploying technology solutions and products to the market while also offering consulting, architecture and software development services to external businesses looking to update their technology infrastructure for greater efficiency, security and transparency.
- No Borders Funding Inc. provides internal capital and strategic funding options for the family of No Borders companies while actively engaging and networking to find, acquire, structure and deploy unique financial products, solutions and systems with traditional, distributed ledger and blockchain technologies.
- No Borders Education Inc. provides internal staff training and strategic education tools for the No Borders family of companies while pursuing external revenue generating educational opportunities within the verticals for which No Borders deploys products, services or technologies.
No Borders CEO Joseph Snyder is a serial entrepreneur whose experiences in real estate investment, financial services and digital strategy over the last 15 years provide a strong, grounded foundation for the structure and ideas outlined in the company’s strategic plan. He brings a unique set of long-term business experiences that provide No Borders with a clear “mile-high” view of the intricately linked systems and challenges associated with growing and scaling our vision.
COO Cynthia Tanabe, a licensed real estate agent/broker since 2004, has successfully built a highly respected investor and bank-focused real estate and property management firm in Arizona with tens of millions of dollars of properties owned and sold.
CTO Chris Brown has 14 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from full stack programming, hardware support, engineering and maintenance, to enterprise-level information system analysis, design, development and implementation. From his background in Air Force intelligence to earning dual B.S. degrees in computational mathematics and biochemistry from Arizona State University, Brown has been engrossed with technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, and decentralized blockchain ledger systems and their connections with real world business applications.
Management is backed by an advisory board with a diverse range of expertise blockchain, brand development, specialty retail, branded consumer products, technology, marketing and other specialties pertinent to No Borders’ growth strategy.
No Borders Inc. (NBDR), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.0129, off by 4.4444%, on 231,647 volume with 14 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 62,957 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.007699999/$0.048799999.
- Ohio Quickly Transitions into a Hemp Trendsetter
- 420 with CNW – 4 Things to Expect in the California Marijuana Market in 2020
- No Borders Inc. (NBDR) Receives U.S. Distribution Rights for High-Value, Specialty Dental and Endodontic Products
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT)
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT), a producer, developer and operator of augmented reality interactive entertainment games, toys and educational materials in China, today announced that it received a delinquency notification letter (the "Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") on January 3, 2020 indicating that the Company is not currently in compliance with Nasdaq's Listing Rules ("Listing Rules") for continued listing due to the Company's failure to file with the Securities and Exchange Commission on a Report of Foreign Private Issuer on Form 6-K ("Form 6-K") an interim balance sheet and income statement as of the end of its most recently completed second quarter (June 30, 2019). The Notice has no immediate effect on the listing of the Company's securities. Pursuant to the Notice, the Company has 60 days from the date of the Notice, or until March 3, 2020, to submit a plan to regain compliance with the Listing Rules. If Nasdaq accepts the Company's plan, Nasdaq may grant the Company an extension of up to 180 calendar days from the Due Date, or until June 29, 2020, to regain compliance with the Listing Rules. The Company intends to submit a plan to regain compliance within the time period afforded in the Notice.
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (BHAT) is a cutting-edge creator, developer and operator of popular augmented reality (“AR”) interactive smart toys and educational games in China. Blue Hat’s mobile-connected entertainment platform connects physical items to mobile devices through wireless technologies, creating a unique interactive user experience in various mobile games, interactive educational materials and toys with mobile game features.
Blue Hat designs original toys and games that utilize augmented reality technology, motion capture technology, image recognition technology, voice control, light sense technology, infrared, levitation induction, and other trending scientific technologies to transverse the virtual with reality. Blue Hat creates a rich visual and interactive environment for users through the integration of real objects and virtual scenery. This combination provides users with a more natural form of human computer interaction, enhances a user’s perception of reality, and delivers a more immersive entertainment experience.
Founded in 2010, Blue Hat’s proprietary technology, product research and development, marketing channels and brand operation are the cornerstones of the business. Blue Hat focuses on the combination of “online” and “offline” activity and the interaction between “entertainment” and “product” to create a high-tech entertainment platform combining mobile games and AR. With the help of computer graphics, motion capture technology, image recognition technology and visualization technologies, Blue Hat accurately “places” virtual objects into the physical world, creating a new and stimulating visual environment for users.
Blue Hat recently displayed a variety of its sci-tech products at the Guangzhou International Toy Exhibition in China including AR Racer, Elastic Bubbles, AR Space Track, AR Alloy Toy Car, AR Need a Spanking, 5D Animated Magic Aquarium, Bug Travelers, AR Picture Book and other interactive games and smart toys.
The company has multiple products in development including new generations of four primary product lines and two new product lines.
Patents and Copyrights
Blue Hat’s advanced AR technology in interactive entertainment is protected by 178 authorized patents with 44 patents in various stages of the application process.
Another 14 applications for Patent Cooperation Treaty, or PCT, have been filed for international patents. As of March 31, 2019, the company owns 645 copyrights for artwork, 71 registered trademarks and 27 software copyrights.
Sales and Marketing
There has been rapid growth in the toys and games industry in China over the last several years. Total retail sales of toys and games in China soared from RMB 111.8 billion in 2012 to RMB 276.5 billion in 2017 with an average annual growth rate of 19.9% in 2017. Blue Hat believes the company is well positioned with little competition as the toy industry rapidly shifts toward intelligent and interactive toys and games. Retail sales of electronic toys grew at 24% annually in 2017 while that of traditional toys grew at 7%.
In addition to a powerful ecommerce presence, Blue Hat has long-term relationships with partnered distributors that place the company’s AR interactive entertainment products into well-known international retail chains and retail outlets. Blue Hat’s integrated online and offline sales channels include e-commerce giants such as Amazon and Alibaba, retail chain stores and the company’s physical experience store located in Xiamen, China. Blue Hat plans to open or franchise approximately 100 additional stores in China by 2021.
Blue Hat’s community-based platform offers users a highly engaged and interactive community with online communication forums and offline social activities. The company advocates a new model of “teaching through lively activities” and combines AR technology with education, integrating its products into situational teaching, roleplaying and man-machine interaction. This novel educational experience helps realize optimal transformation of information, creating a knowledge and enhancing cognition.
Director and CEO Xiaodong (Sean) Chen has over 20 years of experience creating, developing and producing toys and games related products. Chen earned his EMBA from Renmin University of China and has been chairman of the board of directors and general manager of Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. since August 2015.
CFO and Director Caifan, who has over 20 years of financial accounting and taxation experience, earned a degree in finance from Hunan University of Finance and Economics. He has served as director, deputy general manager and financial controller of Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. since August 2015.
Jianyong Cai, chief technology officer and director, has over 35 years of experience in data communication principles, communication network foundation, software engineering, communication network theory and technology and computer network architecture. He holds degrees in data communication principles, communication network foundation and software engineering from University of Science and Technology of China. He has been director, deputy general manager and chief engineer of Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. since January 2010.
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (BHAT), closed Tuesday's trading session at $2.10, up 1.4493%, on 37,360 volume with 123 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 100,120 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $2.00999999/$6.25.
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Announces Receipt of Delinquency Notification Letter from Nasdaq
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT) Enters Non-Binding LOI to Acquire Controlling Equity Interest in Fuzhou Csfctech Co., Ltd.
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT) Announces Enthusiastic International Reception of “AR Glow” Product at China Import and Export Fair
Canopy Rivers Inc. (TSX.V: RIV) (OTC: CNPOF)
Canopy Rivers Inc. (TSX: RIV) (OTC: CNPOF) was featured today in a publication from CBDWire, examining how cannabidiol, or CBD, is a hemp extract that’s literally taking the world by storm. It is one of the over 100 cannabinoids produced by the cannabis plant, and it stands out from the pack due to its potent and versatile medicinal properties. People have been using the compound to manage a variety of conditions ranging from insomnia to chronic pain.
Canopy Rivers is a unique investment and operating platform structured to pursue investment opportunities in the emerging global cannabis sector. Canopy Rivers collaborates with Canopy Growth to identify strategic counterparties seeking financial and/or operating support. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Canopy Rivers has developed an ecosystem of complementary cannabis operating companies operating throughout the cannabis value chain.
Canopy Rivers, in collaboration with Canopy Growth, has established a diverse portfolio of cannabis industry investments that includes domestic and international companies, licensed producers, late-stage licensed producer applicants, pharmaceutical formulators, brand developers and distributors, retail networks, and technology and media platforms. Investments are customized for each counterparty and include a balanced mix of equity, debt, royalty and profit-sharing agreements.
Canopy Rivers’ expanding portfolio includes:
- Agripharm Corp. (private) is an ACMPR licensed producer, acquired by Canopy Growth in January 2017. In November 2017 Agripharm completed a joint venture with globally recognized partners Green House Seeds and Organa Brands. Canopy Growth has sublicensed proprietary technology, trademarks, genetics, know-how and other intellectual property from Agripharm to distribute the suite of Green House and Organa Brands products across the country, when permissible.
- CanapaR Corp. (private) owns 80% of CanapaR Italy, a Sicily-based company focused on developing and commercializing Italy’s local hemp cultivation industry through its partnership with the renowned Department of Agriculture at the University of Catania and its rapidly building extraction capabilities for the production of organic CBD oil. CanapaR Italy’s outsource farming model with local Sicilian farmers and its university partnership will provide it with a low-cost source of organic CBD oil, which is increasingly used as an input into new commercial products in the growing health and wellness industries.
- Civilized Worldwide Inc. (private), is a media and lifestyle brand with offices in New Brunswick and California that embraces and highlights modern cannabis culture. Civilized aims to engage the millions of productive, motivated people who choose to enjoy cannabis responsibly as part of their lifestyle. Reaching 2+ million unique visitors per month, North America-wide, Civilized produces engaging content for and about people who enjoy cannabis responsibly.
- James E. Wagner Cultivation Ltd. (TSXV:JWCA) was founded in 2007 by third generation agricultural and cannabis cultivators. JWC is the first entirely aeroponic producer of cannabis in Canada, and its patent-pending aeroponic production technology, called GrowthStormTM, allows for perpetual harvesting and improved yields. The company was issued a license to cultivate from Health Canada in January 2017 and a subsequent sales license in March 2018.
- LiveWell Foods Canada Inc. (TSXV:LVWL) was established in 1993 as a nutritional lifestyle company, and operates in the production of fresh produce and food technology. The company’s O-Hemp division distributes bulk and retail hemp products through its existing channel partners. LiveWell entered into a strategic agreement with Canopy Rivers and Canopy Growth in April 2018.
- PharmHouse (private) is a joint venture between Canopy Rivers and the principals and operators of leading North American greenhouse produce companies. PharmHouse has arranged to acquire a newly built 1.3-million-square-foot greenhouse located in Leamington, Ontario.
- Radicle Cannabis Inc. (private) is an ACMPR-licensed cannabis company based in Hamilton, Ontario backed by a management team that brings extensive experience in regulated industries, retail distribution, tobacco and pharmaceutical development, as well as Award-winning cannabis horticulturist breeders and medical professionals.
- Solo Growth (TSXV:ALZ) is a new cannabis retail concept that will operate locations under the name “YSS by Solo,” relying on the expertise of a management team comprised of founding shareholders, senior officers and board members of Solo Liquor Stores Ltd., a leading Canadian liquor retailer. Solo Growth was established through a recapitalization of Aldershot Resources Ltd.’s corporate structure that will allow the company to execute a new retail-focused cannabis business strategy.
- Spot Therapeutics Inc. (private) is an applicant that was acquired by Canopy Growth in August 2017 to solidify its Maritimes expansion strategy and less than four weeks later Canopy Growth signed a supply MOU with the New Brunswick government. Canopy Rivers purchased the property and entered into a long-term lease and committed funding agreement with Canopy Growth.
- TerrAscend Corp. (CSE:TER) cultivates high-quality cannabis in an indoor hydroponic facility, backed by a strategic investor boasting a strong background in the pharmaceutical space and an extensive portfolio of specialty pharma assets.
- Vert Mirabel (private) is a joint venture that was established in December 2017 between Canopy Rivers, Canopy Growth, and Les Serres Stephane Bertrand. Bertrand is a large-scale greenhouse operator located in Mirabel, Quebec, and the largest grower of pink tomatoes in the country. With guidance and assistance from Canopy Growth, the greenhouse has been upgraded and retrofitted for cannabis production and was licensed by Health Canada in May 2018.
As the company’s portfolio continues to develop, each constituent benefits from opportunities to collaborate with Canopy Growth and among themselves. Canopy Rivers believes this formula results in an ideal environment for innovation, synergy and value creation for Canopy Rivers, Canopy Growth and across the entire Rivers ecosystem.
Canopy Rivers is led by an experienced team of qualified financial and technical professionals with deep industry experience and relationship networks. The company’s acting CEO and chairman is Bruce Linton, CEO of Canopy Growth and founder of Tweed Marijuana.
Canopy Rivers Inc. (CNPOF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.895, off by 4.6351%, on 72,415 volume with 149 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 134,394 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.779999971/$4.7800002.
- How Entrepreneurs Can Benefit From Using CBD
- 5 Problems Farmers Identify in the USDA Hemp Rules
- CBD Bar Set to Be Opened in Manchester
The Green Organic Dutchman (TSX: TGOD) (OTC: TGODF)
The Green Organic Dutchman (TSX: TGOD) (OTC: TGODF) was featured today in a publication from HempWireNews, examining how, compared to other states such as Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon, Ohio was lagging in the exploration of the opportunities presented by the lucrative hemp industry; however, after the approval of the 2014 Farm Bill, Ohio has now turned into a trendsetter in federally certified hemp programs.
The Green Organic Dutchman (TSX: TGOD) (OTC: TGODF), whose principal location is in Hamilton, Ontario, produces farm grown, organic, pesticide-free medical cannabis in small batches using all natural, organic craft growing principles. TGOD is licensed under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR) to cultivate medical cannabis. The company carries out its principal activities producing cannabis pursuant to the provisions of the ACMPR and the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada).
Committed to becoming the global leader in delivering organic cannabis solutions that enhance people’s lives, TGOD consistently adheres to the highest levels of excellence. Its world-class management team includes a proven group of leaders with outstanding executive and operational experience specific to consumer packaged goods, consumer products, cannabis and finance industries.
TGOD is positioned as one of the highest quality and most cost efficient cannabis producers in Canada by leveraging innovative technology and low-cost power solutions. It holds one of the largest land packages under a single ACMPR license in Canada, providing future cannabis Agri-park style development and opportunities for joint ventures, licensing and distribution partners. Its industry leading alliance partners include Eaton, Ledcor Group and Hamilton Utilities Corp.
Eaton is the second largest power management company in the world and promises to supply innovative and cost effective power solutions to meet TGOD’s growing demands. Construction management is supplied by Ledcor, Canada’s second largest multidisciplinary construction company and a pioneer in the Green Building Industry. An alliance with Hamilton Utilities Corp allows TGOD to reduce its power costs from $0.13 per kWh to less than $0.05 per kWh. Greenhouse design is provided by Larssen Greenhouse, whose 25-plus years of experience in building some of the most modern and sophisticated greenhouses in the industry will provide TGOD with state of the art, climate-controlled hybrid greenhouse solutions.
Canada is quickly becoming a hub for cannabis investors with over $1.3 billion raised by Canadian companies to date. There are 58 licensed producers to service a population of 36 million and only two organic producers. TGOD, which holds licenses in Ontario and Quebec, is strategically located in both provinces that together claim 22 million Canadians as residents. Another estimated 57 million people live next door in six U.S. bordering states.
The Canadian cannabis market currently has a massive supply demand gap, which makes TGOD’s expansion plans even more important to investors. These plans include a combined build-out capacity of 970,000 square feet, allowing TGOD to produce 116,000 kg annually of organic cannabis. Upon completion, Phase One in Hamilton, Ontario, which is fully funded, will provide 150,000 square feet of growing capacity capable of producing up to 14,000 kg of cannabis or $112 million in revenue at $8 a gram.
The company’s Quebec expansion will be constructed on a recently secured 75-acre property near Montreal. This new property has a planned expansion of 820,000 square feet capable of producing 102,000 kg of organic cannabis. The first phase of this expansion is underway and construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2018. Quebec’s first phase will consist of 220,000 square feet capable of producing 22,000 kg of cannabis. Two additional expansion phases will add 250,000 square feet (26,000 kg of cannabis) and 350,000 square feet (54,000 kg of cannabis). Power costs remain exceptionally low for both facilities with access to all other needed utilities available and close by.
TGOD also plans to gain a share of the burgeoning cannabis oils market which by Q1 2017 accounted for 49 percent of all cannabis sold in Canada under the ACMPR, up from only 27% in Q2 2016. TGOD has ordered a purpose-built extraction laboratory with an estimated commission in Q4 of 2017. This is a commercial-scale CO2 extraction unit capable of processing up to 12,000 kg of raw material per year and producing approximately $170 million worth of organic cannabis oils. Raw cannabis oil provides a significant downstream manufacturing opportunity into several potential recreational market verticals including edibles, beverages, topicals and concentrates.
Data from the Canadian ACMPR Market Trends report indicates a rising number of consumers will continue to seek out healthier, less conspicuous ways to consume cannabis, ensuring sales of organic cannabis oil products remain brisk. Organic cannabis products demand a significant premium compared to non-organic products and the demand keeps growing.
Plans to take the company public are underway with an initial public offering (IPO) slated for January 2018. In November, the company raised $13 million in equity financing and in March closed a $27 million non-brokered private placement. Another $20 million is currently being raised before the IPO in January, which will be utilized for expansion plans.
TGOD is uniquely positioned between the medical and recreational cannabis industry since Canada is scheduled to legalize cannabis for all adults in mid-2018. As of August 2017, TGOD has 2,400 shareholders. Established in 2012, TGOD’s motto, “Making Life Better,” can be seen in its strategic partnerships, top quality management team, and dedication to organic farming and principles.
To learn more about the company and how to invest, contact TGOD directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Green Organic Dutchman (OTC: TGODF), closed Tuesday's trading session at $0.52, off by 1.4685%, on 738,072 volume with 361 trades. The average volume for the last 3 months is 1,374,207 and the stock's 52-week low/high is $0.469300001/$4.38000011.
- Ohio Quickly Transitions into a Hemp Trendsetter
- German Engineer Launches Small Scale Hemp Harvester
- Cincinnati Nurse Debuts CBD Product Line
The QualityStocks Numbers Report
QualityStocksTwits is your stock tracking service portal to Twitter's universe of stock picks, commentary and research.
The QualityStocks Sponsored News
- B2Digital Inc. (BTDG) Concludes Successful Fall B2 Fighting Series Season, Announces Scheduled Live Events for Upcoming B2FS Spring Season
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT) Enters Non-Binding LOI to Acquire Controlling Equity Interest in Fuzhou Csfctech Co., Ltd.
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. (OTCQB: NUGS) 420 with CNW – Top Italian Court Rules That Growing a Few Marijuana Plants at Home is Legal
- Canopy Rivers Inc. (TSX: RIV) (OTC: CNPOF) 5 Problems Farmers Identify in the USDA Hemp Rules
- ChineseInvestors.com (CIIX) Prioritizing Profit for 2020, Increasing Margin Sales, Cutting Costs
- City View Green (CSE: CVGR) (OTC: CVGRF) Completes First Tranche Closing of Private Placement
- CloudCommerce (OTCQB: CLWD) SEC Qualifies CloudCommerce Reg A+ Public Offering
- Dama Financial - Product Integration With PayWana Set to Revolutionize Retail Checkout Processing
- Endonovo Therapeutics (OTCQB: ENDV) Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent, Expansion of its SofPulse(R) Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Foresight Autonomous Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: FRSX) (TASE: FRSX) Announces Significant New Advanced Features for QuadSight(R) Vision System
- Genprex, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNPX) Announces Plans to Present at Biotech Showcase(TM) 2020 in San Francisco
- GP Solutions (GWPD) GrowPods May Help Reduce Foodborne Illnesses
- Grapefruit Boulevard Investments Inc. (IGNG) 420 with CNW – Illinois Residents Buy Recreational Marijuana Worth $3.2 Million on the First Day of Legal Sales
- Green Growth Brands (CSE: GGB) (OTCQB: GGBXF) 420 with CNW – West Virginia Warms Up to Medical Marijuana
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (OTC: GRYN) 5 Problems Farmers Identify in the USDA Hemp Rules
- Hemptown USA - Unveils New CBG-Based Product Line at MJBizCon 2019; Reports 2019 Harvest Results
- HTC Extraction Systems (TSX.V: HTC) (OTCQB: HTPRF) Coca-Cola Denies Rumors That it is Going to Make a CBD Drink
- InsuraGuest Inc. - Poised to Exploit Booming European, Asian Hotel Markets through Planned Expansion
- IONIC Brands Corp. (CSE: IONC) (OTC: IONKF) (FRA: IB3) Cincinnati Nurse Debuts CBD Product Line
- Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc. (JMDA) CEO Details 2019 Successes and Forward Strategy in Weekly Update
- Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTC: LXRP) Unfavorable Laws Force Hemp Businesses Out of Florida
- LiveWire Ergogenics Inc. (OTC: LVVV) Idaho Legislature to Consider Another Hemp Legalization Bill This Year
- Marijuana Company of America Inc. (MCOA) Marijuana Decriminalization and CBD Bill Tabled in Indiana
- MCTC Holdings Inc. (MCTC) Announces Truly Unique Hemp You Can Feel(TM) Coffee
- Neutra Corp. (OTCQB: NTRR) Idaho Legislature to Consider Another Hemp Legalization Bill This Year
- No Borders Inc. (OTC: NBDR) 420 with CNW – 4 Things to Expect in the California Marijuana Market in 2020
- Nightfood, Inc. (OTCQB: NGTF) Announces Plans to Exhibit at 44th Annual Hotel, Motel & Restaurant Supply Show of the Southeast
- Organigram Holdings Inc. (TSX: OGI) (NASDAQ: OGI) to Report First Quarter Fiscal 2020 Results on January 14th, 2020 and Operational Update
- ORHub Inc. (ORHB) Announces Changes to Board of Directors, Management
- OriginClear (OCLN) CEO Talks Company Successes and Upcoming Initiatives During Television Interview
- Pacific Rim Cobalt Corp. (CSE: BOLT) (OTCQB: PCRCF) (XFRA: NXFE) Reports Unaudited 2019 Third Quarter Results
- Pacific Software, Inc. (PFSF) Collaborates with Império for Commercial Marketing and Promotion of BOAPIN.com Trade Portal
- Petroteq Energy Inc. (TSX.V: PQE) (OTCQX: PQEFF) Announces Closing of Financing, Production Increases at the Existing Facility to Reach Profitability and Expansion Plans for New 3,000 Barrel Facility
- Plus Products Inc. (CSE: PLUS) (OTCQB: PLPRF) 420 with CNW – Alabama Legislative Panel Recommends the Legalization of Medical Marijuana
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI) Announces Appointment of Pam Prior to its Board of Directors
- Pressure BioSciences Inc. (PBIO) Zacks Maintains Strong $4.44 Price Target
- Quest Patent Research Corp. (QPRC) Court Denies Transfer Motion in Quest Patent Research Corp. (QPRC) Subsidiary’s Patent Litigation against Apple
- Sharing Services Global Corporation (SHRG) Subsidiary Adopts Interactive, Video-Based VERB Platform
- Sigma Labs, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGLB) Provides Disruptive In-Process, QA Software for Commercial 3D Metal-Printing Industry
- SinglePoint, Inc. (SING) Credits Solar, Hemp, New Distribution Agreements for Surging Revenue, Strong 2020 Outlook
- Siyata Mobile Inc. (TSX.V: SIM) (OTCQX: SYATF) Announces Strategic Appointment of Jason DePue as US VP Sales
- Spectrum Global Solutions, Inc. (SGSI) Q3 2019 Financial Report Reveals Stronger Balance Sheet, Larger Portfolio
- Sproutly Canada, Inc. (OTC: SRUTF) (CSE: SPR) (FRA: 38G) 420 with CNW – Top Italian Court Rules That Growing a Few Marijuana Plants at Home is Legal
- SRAX Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX) CCPA is Effective and Most Companies Are Not Compliant
- Standard Lithium Ltd. (TSX.V: SLL) (FRA: S5L) (OTC: STLHF) Unlocking the Value of Direct Lithium Extraction Resources in Alberta’s Oil Fields
- Sugarmade, Inc. (SGMD) Coca-Cola Denies Rumors That it is Going to Make a CBD Drink
- The Supreme Cannabis Company Inc. (TSX.V: FIRE) (OTC: SPRWF) Announces Leadership Transition to Accelerate Growth into Premium Cannabis CPG Company
- The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (TSX: TGOD) (OTCQX: TGODF) German Engineer Launches Small Scale Hemp Harvester
- Trxade Group Inc. (TRXD) Reports Consistent Revenue Growth Trend, Plans to Expand Service Offering
- VIVO Cannabis Inc. (TSX.V: VIVO) (OTC: VVCIF) 420 with CNW – 6 States That Could Vote on Marijuana Ballot Measures in 2020
- Willow Biosciences Inc. (TSX: WLLW) (OTCQB: CANSF) College Student Creates CBD Gumballs
- Wonderfilm Media (TSX.V: WNDR) (OTCQB: WDRFF) SVoD Market Opening its Doors to Low-Cost Film Content Creators
- Xalles Holdings Inc. (XALL) Partners with Automated Cryptocurrency Trading Engine to Enable Fast, Efficient Trading
- Youngevity International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YGYI) 7 Tips for Buying the Best CBD Online
The QualityStocks DailyNetwork Sponsors
About The QualityStocks Daily
The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter brings you the latest company News and Profiles featuring the "Top Movers and Shakers" from the Small Cap Market each trading day. QualityStocks is committed to bring our subscribers Public companies in our Newsletter Section "Free of Charge" based on Percentage gained, Momentum, Press, and or Company Fundamentals.
Why do we spotlight companies for Free?
We Want To bring our subscribers the top movers in an unbiased setting.
"Homework Eliminates Mistakes"
Please never invest in a company anyone profiles unless you do the proper research and due diligence.
QualityStocks is compensated by the companies in The QS Company Corner. These companies will include a disclaimer with the amount and term of compensation.
Please consult the QualityStocks Market Basics Section on our site.